US$130
US$85
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$99
US$59
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 July 2007

I have stayed in many Super 8 hotels in my day. This one didn't impress me whatsoever. The room smelled of mold. We hoped that having the AC on full-blast would help, but nothing seems to help with mold odor. I had asked for an iron/ironing board (which I had to walk back downstairs to the front desk to retrieve)...and I was given one of those ecomony size 2-3 foot long boards which was just a makeshift piece of wood with fabric over it. Some of the fabric was torn off, so you could see that it was definitely just a piece of wood and not an actual store-bought small ironing board. The room was pretty roomy though...with exception to the bathroom. It's one of those where you have to actually be on the toilet to shut the door. There was a king-size bed and a recliner. The recliner wasn't very comfortable as the footrest was slanted at about a 45-degree angle when reclined. The adjustable showerhead was nice. Some people like power in their water, and some don't...so it's nice to have the option. Overall, I have stayed at many other Super 8 hotels, and this one didn't fair a 'two-star' to us.

• Stayed: July 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank melissa0414