“Stayed 3 nights at the Super 8 in Concordia, Ks”
Review of Super 8 Concordia

Super 8 Concordia
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Concordia
Reviewed 12 May 2015

Stayed 3 nights at the Super 8 in Concordia, Ks. Jenna was our clerk most of the time, and Bobbi Jo, was our house keeper. Very friendly people, and the room was well taken care of, as far as fresh towels and such. I did notice along the seams of the walls to ceiling, several cracks. Whoever did this did not use any tape on the seams. A couple of other items I noticed as well. The shower head is installed for a midget( I had to duck down to get my head wet, almost kneeling, I'm 6ft 4in), and there was what looked like mold under the mat in the bathtub. Also didn't care for their Heater / AC unit. Never could get it adjusted right. We had a microwave & refrigerator, and a clock that went nuts during our last night. The clock lost the time, and started flashing fast, then would slow down. We didn't really need it other than to see what time it was. We were there for a great nieces baby shower, and we have several relatives in the area as well. One thing for sure, we slept well. I did ask for a military discount, but didn't see one on the invoice, when we got home. I think they tell you a discount, but then don't give it to you. Our price ended up being the same as before we asked for the discount.

Room Tip: If you are just looking for a place to sleep, then this is okay.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family

Reviewed 12 May 2015

Not a bad hotel and the staff will actually work with you if you have a complaint, which I did. I now know why I try my hardest to stay at the Holiday Inn Express in this town. I reserved one of their Non-Smoking King Suites and was given the room at the way back of their property and found out that the whole entire door lock mechanism did not work (since I was staying more than one night I wanted my belongings to be safe n secure). I went back to the front desk and the Manager on duty switched me to the room right above the main lobby. That was fine until I went into that room and found out at 3 PM that the bed wasn't changed, their were dirty towels all over the room, and the trash hasn't been removed. So, I went back to the Manager and she gave me the room right across the hallway. After 3 rooms later, which I shouldn't have done if this property new their heads from their assests, I finally got a room that was clean and decent. Then, I had to move most of the furniture in said room as the internet only works on the wall facing the hallway, and I needed the internet for my work/job. So, traveler be warned! If you are staying for one night and one night only then it's an ok hotel and will do (hey! It's a bed and a shower and McDonald's is right next door (open 24 hours now)). If you are on a work crew then you are used to standards like this as hell let's face it your company won't pay for luxry lodgings (Holiday Inn Express to name a name). You have been warned!!!!!!!

Room Tip: Try to see if you can't have a room facing the north and towards the back end of the property aw...
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 May 2015

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 April 2015

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 April 2015

This motel is conveniently located right on Highway 81. The front desk clerk was very pleasant, as were the staff the next morning.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Also consider these accommodations in or near Concordia
1.6 km away
40.1 km away
Super 8 Beloit
Super 8 Beloit
#1 of 1 in Beloit

Been to Super 8 Concordia? Share your experiences!