Super 8 by Wyndham Concordia
US$63
Rodeway inn(Salina)
US$52
RodewayInn
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 May 2015

Not a bad hotel and the staff will actually work with you if you have a complaint, which I did. I now know why I try my hardest to stay at the Holiday Inn Express in this town. I reserved one of their Non-Smoking King Suites and was given the room at the way back of their property and found out that the whole entire door lock mechanism did not work (since I was staying more than one night I wanted my belongings to be safe n secure). I went back to the front desk and the Manager on duty switched me to the room right above the main lobby. That was fine until I went into that room and found out at 3 PM that the bed wasn't changed, their were dirty towels all over the room, and the trash hasn't been removed. So, I went back to the Manager and she gave me the room right across the hallway. After 3 rooms later, which I shouldn't have done if this property new their heads from their assests, I finally got a room that was clean and decent. Then, I had to move most of the furniture in said room as the internet only works on the wall facing the hallway, and I needed the internet for my work/job. So, traveler be warned! If you are staying for one night and one night only then it's an ok hotel and will do (hey! It's a bed and a shower and McDonald's is right next door (open 24 hours now)). If you are on a work crew then you are used to standards like this as hell let's face it your company won't pay for luxry lodgings (Holiday Inn Express to name a name). You have been warned!!!!!!!

Room Tip: Try to see if you can't have a room facing the north and towards the back end of the property away from very busy US-81 highway (non-McDonald's side) as McDonald's is now open 24 hrs. and has bright lights blaring at all hours of the night.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 May 2015

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 April 2015

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 April 2015

This motel is conveniently located right on Highway 81. The front desk clerk was very pleasant, as were the staff the next morning.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 March 2015

The hotel is nice but it does need some sprucing up. The bed needs changing or least not so uneven. I am a big person so maybe it is me but I woke up stiff.

Breakfast is ok but full of carbs which mean the only non carb item is the apples and the yogurt.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple