“Good fast Chinese food! ”
Review of Chosen Wok

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chosen Wok
Ranked #23 of 49 Restaurants in Great Bend
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Cooked fresh while you wait! A good choice when you’re hungry and want flavorful Chinese food but don’t want to wait.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

I really love the food at Chosen Wok. You order at the counter and watch it being cooked right in front of you. Always hot and fresh, and they are very generous with their portions. I have heard the sushi is also very good but haven't tried it. My only complaint about this restaurant is their beverages. They originally had a self serve fountain and also a vat of fresh brewed tea. Now you pay big bucks for a bottled beverage or one sealed plastic cup of iced tea. No refills. As spicy and salty as Chinese food is, I really miss not being able to refill our beverages. It has been a deal breaker for us on more than one occasion.

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Cosmo Kramer would love the extra MSG here .... But not for me, it will make you blow up like a whale. Sad though as the taste is good and service is quick

Reviewed 21 April 2016

This restaurant is fairly good. I really like the Lemon Chicken and Crab Rangoons. They have grown better over the years, so I am happy for that. I'd say this is perfect for lunch if you want to do something different but quick at the same time. Sometimes though, the food will taste stale, mostly during dead periods. Best time to go is when you see lots of cars there, then everything is fresh.
Worth a try if you haven't eaten here yet. They have good smoothies and Tea too.

Reviewed 26 September 2015

This little place - blink and you miss it as you speed down the highway - is fantastic. It is clean. The service is fast. The food is fresh and best of all, delicious. Wow! I had the vegetable deluxe with white rice and the first bite - as well as every bite - was soooo good. I am sure the meat dishes are outstanding too. And the prices are very, very reasonable. If you are passing through Great Bend, go to Chosen Wok. Well worth it.

Been to Chosen Wok? Share your experiences!