US$131
Quality Inn(Great Bend)
US$76
US$55
US$54
Travelers Budget Inn(Great Bend)(Great Value!)
US$45
US$42
Priceline
Lyons Inn(Lyons)
US$58
La Crosse Motel(La Crosse)
US$50
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 December 2015

They have been renovating rooms (just ask for one) and try mine (#127 inside) was Great... smelled like a clean hotel room, Coffee/microwave/fridgette all in working order, carpet/upholstery clean, bathroom clean, sheets smelled freshly laundered, room nicely appointed for sitting and sleeping, pool area clean and clear water.
Only bad points:
No Breakfast...
Could not get any good lasting WiFi signal in the room, but the hotel computer in the lobby was fast for directions and reserving a hotel in the next city on my Road Trip....

Stayed: December 2015
Reviewed 9 November 2015

This room isn't just the cheapest in town it was also very comfortable! No where in town can you stay in a hotel with a pool.. yes you heard a pool for a 39.00 dollar rate for the room!!! The room was very clean it may not be upgraded but it is a great value for your buck!!! Their are many reviews about this hotel in bad conditions but they expect the presidential suite for 39.00 dollars! Come on people be reasonable!! Over all I do recommend this hotel!! The staff is very friendly and the rooms are great!!!

Room Tip: Get the inside rooms although they are a lil more they are worth it!!
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
4  Thank SarahJAyala
Reviewed 11 October 2015 via mobile

What can one say...I had read recent reviews and they seemed to think the hotel was better, beware-it's not!

Went to the hot tub, it was same temperature as pool and sauna did not work either. There was stuff floating in the hot tub that looked like pieces of ceiling tile, which several were missing.

Everything just seemed dirty.

The room:
Bed was ok. Since we couldn't enjoy the hottub, we went back to the room to soak in a hot bath yo which we found the tub stopper did not work. I finally had to take a platic bag and fold it over several times to get it to hold water in the tub.

Then this morning about 8 you hear a container being pushed by the door outside with a chain on it, so much for being able to sleep in.

Overall, very disappointed after 11 hrs of travel!

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 August 2015

Was in town for business, not sure how I ended up here but I did not make arrangements. This place was probably awesome in 1988 and nothing has been done since then. The room was clean but in bad need of repairs and maintenance. I think maybe four rooms were occupied for the night which was creepy. The sheets were maybe 200 thread count, pillows terrible, mattress worse. I don't think my air worked, it's debatable.
The staff was nice and I hope for thier sake the new owners gut this place and do a major remodel. The name is changing so be on the lookout for that. I'd wait a year or more before even thinking nof staying here again. A local apologized to me that I stayed here, that isn't a good sign.
It was clean, just worn down. If you need a place to crash for the night I'm sure a room is rather affordable.

Room Tip: Watch for name change and hopefully renovations
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 March 2015

We had an excellent stay here during our bird excursion in Kansas. The hotel is quite big and has great facilities, and the staff is very kind and helpful. We stayed in the outside dome and the rooms we got were quite spacious and clean. Probably the best value for your money in this city.

Stayed: January 2015, travelled with friends