“WORK”

Ranked #5 of 13 Hotels in Hays
Reviewed 18 October 2017

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
baymontinnhaysks, Webmaster at Baymont Inn & Suites Hays, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Reviewed 18 October 2017

Accidentally left a backpack in the room when we left. Housekeeper brought it to the front office and they called me to tell me we left it. Manager Vilish Bhakta, made arrangements to ship it to us the next day. Super service by super people!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Greetings from the Baymont Inn Hays.
Thanks for your comments about our hotel with amazing staff.
They did just whats is expected of them.
I’m pleased you had a good experience with us.
We take genuine pride in serving our guests, and I hope you will make us your first choice in the area for many years to come.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Easy on off I70 location. lots of restaurant choices nearby, very good breakfast choices, No Smoking Rooms but guests like to hang out in outside corridors smoking. Ugh!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
baymontinnhaysks, Webmaster at Baymont Inn & Suites Hays, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

We were driving across country and searched for hotels in Hays. We picked this place and we're not disappointed. The rooms face out but that allowed easy access to the car. The rooms were clean and fresh. The one night stay allowed is a good night's rest for the long drive easy. I'm not sure if there was a recent upgrade but the quality far exceeded the cost. They have breakfast we left early but she was putting it out and allowed us to grab some to go items

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
baymontinnhaysks, Webmaster at Baymont Inn & Suites Hays, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I’m so pleased that you found us a clean and pleasant place to stay and that our amenities were to your liking. We take real pride in this hotel and in serving guests like you, and I’m extremely happy that you had such a pleasant stay. We look forward to having you with us again soon.

Reviewed 1 October 2017

We've stayed at this hotel numerous times and this was the most disappointing stay we've had. I attempted to connect to the internet wifi and couldn't get it to work at all, I should mention that I'm very experienced in networking and internet, so this was not due to inexperience. When we went to watch TV the picture quality was so poor we couldn't read text on the screen. When I went to check out the person at the desk apologized for the internet and tv but didn't seem to care about it, didn't offer to do anything like add points or discount another stay. Other than that, the room was fine and clean which is important, but the other things take away from the stay.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m pleased that you had a generally good experience with us, but I’m very concerned that we didn’t live up to your standards or expectations because of a problem with our Internet connection and TV picture quality at that time. We take great pride in our hotel, and I hope that shows. We’re also always working to get better. I hope you will give us another chance and see that we’re doing what we can to improve and enhance the guest experience.