“IHOP junction city”

IHOP
Ranked #17 of 65 Restaurants in Junction City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

IHOP our bt Walmart off of I-70 is where we stopped to get a bite to eat. It was really busy but the server kept up with our needs. Food was slow getting out but temp was right and tasted good.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

My friend and I were hungry for some good breakfast and were happy to find an IHOP in Junction City. My eggs and taters were seasoned just right and the pancakes drizzled with blueberry syrup melted in my mouth. The service was great and waitress was helpful with her suggestions.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 19 March 2018

When I was stationed here, we used to eat here once a week... I went in for breakfast and it was like going back in time... Same great service and food!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

The waitress was friendly and attentive but forgetful and unsure of herself. The cash register was inaccessible for her to give change (!!).
Given that we were the only people in the restaurant for at least a half hour, it seemed like our food took quite a bit longer than it should have.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 13 July 2017

You know what you are getting when you go to an IHOP. This time they were out of their special, so I was disappointed. My sister who was with me hates it there and this visit did nothing to change her mind.

Date of visit: May 2017