US$85
ComfortInn
Courtyard Junction City(Junction City)
US$87
Hotels.com
US$90
Motel 6 Junction City(Junction City)
US$53
US$50
Hotels.com
US$123
CandlewoodSuites
Junction City Inn & Suites(Junction City)(Great Value!)
US$52
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$59/night.

US$43
The Great Western Inn(Junction City)
US$52
US$49
Best Western J. C. Inn(Junction City)
US$140
US$108
Cancelon
All reviewshilton honorsgreat hotelcookiesstay there againthe staff was greata great stayroom was cleanfresh fruitbusiness tripchecking inbusiness centerpool and hot tubroad tripgreat breakfastthe breakfast areawafflesfront desk staff
Reviewed 10 August 2017

Staff was welcoming with a smile and an expression they appreciated your visit. Clean rooms just a little pricey. There was not adequate parking for those traveling with boats; had to park in the church parking lot and hoped would not have the unit towed.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Wendy J, General Manager at Hampton Inn Junction City, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

Thank you for taking a moment to leave feedback on our Hampton Inn
Trip advisor. We appreciate your compliments and comments and will share them
with our team. I hope you will stay with us again in the future!

Reviewed 10 August 2017

This is my 3rd stay at the Junction City Hampton Inn. I love it. Staff very friendly, informative on local restaurants and professional. The rooms are clean and comfortable. All rooms have small refigerator and microwaves. Beds are very comfortable too. Good place to stop while traveling across Kansas

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo

Thank you for taking the time to complete a Trip Advisor review for our Hampton
Inn. We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our
team. Thank you again for sharing your experience and we hope to see you soon
for that 4th visit!

Reviewed 8 August 2017

My wife and I drove into town to visit family for the weekend. I was able to book us a room at this Hampton Inn using my Hilton Honors points. The king sized bed was nice and the bathrooms were great. The shower was big enough for a couple to easily move around it. The room was a bit small but for a one night stay with just the two of us, it was just fine. The one problem that I did have with the hotel was that I was traveling with my dog at the time. The hotel has a NO PETS policy. We were able to leave my dog with my family for the night so it wasn't a show stopper but in the future we would love to be able to stay here with out finding a separate place for my dog.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your wonderful review! We love hearing about great stays like
yours. I am happy to hear you were able to use your Hilton points for your
stay. I hope you will come back and stay with us again if your travels bring you
back to this area! Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn.

Reviewed 6 August 2017

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here. We were welcomed when we arrived and our room was super comfortable and clean. Best night's sleep on our trip. Pool and hot tub open til 10. Breakfast was good and ample.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Wendy J, General Manager at Hampton Inn Junction City, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave feedback on Trip Advisor regarding
our Hampton Inn. I am pleased to know you had an enjoyable stay with us, and
a great nights sleep! Thank you once again for your feedback and I hope you will
come back and stay with us again if you are in our area.

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Check in was quick with a very friendly desk clerk. Honors members were treated to tacos and beer or wine ( I think soft drinks were available also) from 5-7 pm. The facility was clean and modern. Our room was on the first floor and was very accommodating to our needs. Some of the wall paper around the shower was starting to peel, otherwise everything was in very good shape. The wifi was good enough to watch my Dish Anywhere from home. Breakfast was good and fresh with a lot of selections including hot items like western omelettes and sausage, waffles, etc. The bed was extremely comfortable like you find in most Hampton Inns. Price was good when compared to other locations. On the negative, there were not many restaurants close but were within a short drive. Will stay here again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your recent experience at the
Hampton Inn Junction City. You are an important guest and all your comments
and feedback help us to better serve our customers! I hope you will stay with
us again.