“Open 24 hours!!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 2 December 2016 via mobile

Decent food, excellent tortillas, generous portions but a bit on the expensive side for the quality. A taco bell-style taco will run you $4! Food is pretty slow to arrive, but is SUPER fresh, so, worth the wait. Quality of the actual inredients is not that great but the finished product IS. Would NOT recommend the seafood. Flan is decent, but the cheesecake (????) is FANTASTIC!! Decent variety of specially priced, low quality, great tasting economy items!! Definitely great after the bar, on Sunday thru Thursday, the ONLY option after the bar. Can get pretty crowded and sketchy over the weekend and military paydays. Cashiers are pretty friendly, but NOT helpful, turnover is HIGH. Most cannot tell you one menu item from another, but the long-time cashiers are friendly and personable. Portions for the plates are very generous. Rice and beans, basic, but great tasting. Really recommend, ESPECIALLY once everything else closes. Breakfast burritos are HUGE and delicious!!

Reviewed 18 October 2016

So my daughter always has these Lille take out trays in the fridge. I ask and they always come from Pancho's. I decided to stop after work to check them out. I ordered a chicken chimichanga. The lady at the counter could tell it was my first time and was very nice and attentive. Service was fast and the salsa bar was cool. I got home with my food and that thing was huge. Sorry I didn't get a pic I just dug right in. Lol.
The flavor was AMAZING!! There was pico, sour cream & guacamole on the side.
Not only would I go back, I did. Lol. The first time was on Thursday and the next was today which is Monday. Just as good today though I opted for the drive thru. Different employee and she was just as amazing.

I checked the rating on here first and they were talking about how rude the workers are. I didn't run into that with anyone.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

The food is really good and you get plenty of it, but it's overpriced for Mexican food. They don't offer free salsa and chips like most restaurants and you will have to pay for everything. Seems a little strange that they won't even give you some tortilla chips especially when they charge so much for their food.

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

Open 24/7! Got there 11:30 PM. Large. Menu above the counter. Many, many choices. Had a tough time choosing, since I was really hungry, then I noticed this large photo in front of the register of a shrimp tostada. Sorry I didn't take a picture of it or my plate.
What arrived was a fried tortilla covered in shrimp covered in one of the freshest tasting salsas that I've tasted. And the topper is the half peeled ripe avocado on top of it all!
There is an iced salsa bar with peeled sliced cucumbers, jalapeños, sliced hot spicy carrots, lime wedges and salsas from mild to burning.

Sooooooooooo good ate there two night in a row.
Did I mention the price? Very reasonable!

Reviewed 22 June 2016

This place is open 24 hrs, but the food is way better than "fast food" so that's cool in its own way. Expansive menu and you can find something good in any price range. Lots of food to a plate, and the burritos are huge. Its an order at the counter, seat yourself style place, and also has a drive thru. Food always served hot, and they have a salsa bar for you to experiment with.