Best Western J. C. Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Courtyard Junction City(Junction City)
Rodeway Inn(Junction City)
View Hotel
The Great Western Inn(Junction City)
View Hotel
All reviewspretzelsbest westernshot breakfastreal eggsroom was cleansmoking roomcomfortable staywafflesstaff was friendlypet feenext morningeasy accessgreat place to stayenjoyed my staycoffee makergood nights sleepbiscuits and gravy
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 March 2018

Only thing I dislike was the blankets we're not heavy enough other than that I had a wonderful stay.plus right spot everything like stores and restaurant were at our finger tips. Also had fun in the pool. It was warm and relaxing

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BWJCInn, General Manager at Best Western J. C. Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciated having you stay with us! I am happy to hear you enjoyed our pool and that your stay was pleasant. Hope to have you again soon in the near future!

17117@hotel.bestwestern.com
785-210-1212

Reviewed 13 February 2018

I stayed for a girls birthday party. We had 5, 9 year old girls. The staff was more then helpful for us. Any small things that came up they were quick to address them. The rooms were clean, the staff was amazing, and the breakfast was better then many high profile hotels that I've stayed at! Would definitely stay here again for even just a short getaway in town.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BWJCInn, General Manager at Best Western J. C. Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2018

Thank you so kindly! This warms our hearts here at the Best Western JC INN to hear that the girls had a wonderful time and you as well! My ladies strive to go far and beyond to make sure our guests know we appreciate them. I hope to have you again in the near future!

BW JC INN

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Great accommodations, friendly desk clerk and staff . The best part of all was allowing pets. The location of the facility was nice as well it is right off of the interstate very easy to find. The desk clerk was very friendly and provided us with suggestions of local restaurants.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BWJCInn, General Manager at Best Western J. C. Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

Thank you for your wonderful review! We love having furbabies and believe they deserve a vacation as well. I am glad my staff was accomodating to your restaurant needs and hope to have you again in the near future!

Best Western Inn JC

Reviewed 15 January 2018

This property & staff is not up to the standards we receive at other Best Westerns. Staff didn't seem to care; food was poor; better than some other brands but not Best Western quality! A real disappointment! Won't go back.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BWJCInn, General Manager at Best Western J. C. Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

I am sorry to hear you had a bad experience at our hotel. I will work with employees to resolve these issues.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

This was an unexpected find on the way from Minnesota. I have a pet- so is pet friendly and they don’t gouge you like other locations with a deposit and an outrageous fee. They go by how many pets and weight. I had a nine pound dog and only paid10 dollars. Others paid 20 or 30 dollars - but they had large dogs. So it’s nice I didn’t have to pay 75 dollars on top of my room fee. The rooms are spacious and just overal nice. The staff is helpful and friendly. Plus a great location and a nice walking path. Just please pick up after your pet to keep it nice for everyone else. That was my only complaint- but those are other people and not a reflection of the hotel.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BWJCInn, General Manager at Best Western J. C. Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2018

Im happy to hear you and your furbaby had a great experience! I hope to have you again in the near future!