“Almost everything is deep fried”
Review of Long John Silver's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Long John Silver's
Ranked #49 of 62 Restaurants in Junction City
Reviewed 3 March 2017

Again, this is a typical Long John Silver's. They're all pretty much the same. You order something and they dump it in the deep fryer. Everything is layered in grease. Be careful here, though. If you get an order to go, open everything to make sure you get the correct items and the right number. They only had to count to 5 fish and 3 chicken and couldn't manage to get that right. And it's not the first time they've had our order wrong. We continue to go because it's the only option for this kind of food, but be careful.

Reviewed 10 April 2016 via mobile

You walk in and immediately also slip on the greasy tile. Food took FOREVER. The soda machine looked like it hadn't been cleaned since they installed it. There was dried soda spatters all over it and you could tell it had not been wiped down in forever. I worked in the food industry and almost twisted off the soda dispenser covers to see if there was mold but was afraid of what I might see. My daughter had to go to the bathroom and I think we actually got more germs by washing our hands in there. The bathroom just looks absolutely disgusting and grimy. My advise? Close it down for a few weeks and give it a deep cleaning and new paint on the inside.

Reviewed 31 August 2015

Not bad, but when I was there there wasn't many customers but my order took forever. I think they could do better.

Reviewed 26 July 2015

Well they look a lil dark and you never know when they are open. The first time I actually got food it was hot and delicious but they were not very nice. The second time the food was also great but took forever. They were at least courteous the second time though. Food is good. Always fresh just be aware that there are good service days and iffy ones.

Reviewed 23 April 2015

Average Long John Silvers, this restaurant was recently built in the past few years, so it's still a newer, cleaner restaurant compared to others in the area. But you do smell the fish and chicken grease as soon as you open the car door to enter inside. Good food, friendly service.