Quality Inn near Fort Riley
US$82
Courtyard Junction City(Junction City)
US$82
Courtyard
US$80
Hampton.com
US$58
US$53
Motel 6 Junction City(Junction City)
US$50
US$43
Best Western J. C. Inn(Junction City)
US$80
BestWestern.com
US$67
Hotels.com
US$58
US$35
The Great Western Inn(Junction City)
US$49
All reviewsfort rileyfront deskbreakfast bagsroom was cleanliquor storechoice hotelsarmy baseair conditionerstaff was friendlynice breakfastno elevatorgreat place to stayfirst floorhotel staythe breakfast areacracker barrelnice hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 February 2018

On my drive across country on my way to Denver I stopped for the night in Ft Riley. I saw the familiar Quality Inn sign and new I had found an excellent place for the night. And, as usual, I was exactly right. The young lady there at the reception desk took perfect care of me and provided me information about all the potential dining locations as well. If you're in the Fort Riley area and need a place for the night or a few days make the Quality Inn your choice. You'll be very glad you did.

Room Tip: It was a great room. Perfectly clean and well maintained.
Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Hotel Manager Q, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn near Fort Riley, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2018

Dear Richard,

It’s so great to see that valued guests such as yourself notice and appreciate all the upkeep we do in order to keep our facilities and amenities up to date. Thank you for again taking the time to share your experience here on TripAdvisor. If there is anything we can do to make your next stay with us even more memorable, please do not hesitate to let us know. We look forward to seeing you on again in the near future and wish you safe travels until then.

Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

Where do I start. Was traveling in Kansas for business and stopped in Junction City for the night. The room was dirty! The bedding was filthy and I could tell had not been washed. I saw more than one roach in the bathroom. I would have left if it was not so late and the weather was bad. There were many other choices in the area. Do better than I did choose one of those. And to finish it off the staff was extremely rude.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Hotel Manager Q, General Manager at Quality Inn near Fort Riley, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2018

Hi Glenn,
We take these matters very seriously, unfortunately , we have no record or recollection of any customer experience fitting your complaint, nor can we verify anything about your identity from your name in our records. If you were a client of ours , we would like to investigate this issue further, please contact our Hotel @785-784-5106 immediately OR email us at 'qualityinnjc@gmail.com' so that we can resolve this issue immediately.”

Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

We were in town for a Christmas celebration on Fort Riley. I needed to be dressed as Santa Claus and ready to go thru the gate by 1 p.m. well before time to check in. Stephanie at the front was desk was very helpful getting us in a room. When in my rush bringing in luggage I left my key in the room. Stephanie cheerfully got a key and let me in. The next morning we had to leave early to be back to the fort. My wife left some important things in a drawer. Stephanie called and made arrangements to keep it for us till we could get back to get them. Thanks Stephanie. She was so cheerful and helpful even early the next morning.
Great room and good breakfast wonderful staff. Will definitely be back again.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Hotel Manager Q, General Manager at Quality Inn near Fort Riley, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2017

Dear Doug,

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! Stephanie is a gem and our staff takes a lot of pride in providing consistent superior service and ensuring that every guest stay is a pleasant one and I will certainly share your comments with our entire team especially with Stephanie. We hope to have the opportunity to see you again in the future at the Quality Inn Near Fort Riley.

Please feel free to contact us at your convenience if there is anything we can do to make your next stay with us even more enjoyable. We look forward to seeing you sometime soon and wish you safe travels until then.

Regards,

Quality Inn Near Fort Riley

Reviewed 31 October 2017

Our tour group (bus load from WI, MN, IA) stayed here on the first night of our 9 day tour. We were originally booked at a Holiday Inn that was closed/under renovation when the tour company called to confirm our reservation. It baffles me you can have a 2 story property without an elevator ... but it wasn't an issue for our group. When the bus rolled up they had extra staff on hand to help unload our luggage and get to the rooms. Walmart near by and liquor store near by. Typical hotel breakfast with a small breakfast area. Don't hesitate to stay here!

Stayed: October 2017
Hotel Manager Q, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn near Fort Riley, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with others on TripAdvisor and we are honored that you choose the Quality Inn Near Fort Riley at Junction City to make your Bus Tour Stop.

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciate you taking the time to share your comments. Junction City is a city that is filled with many enjoyable, and entertaining activities for everyone. I am glad that we were able to accommodate you at our location, and provide to you our amenities, some of which include our complimentary hot breakfast, as well as our friendly staff.

The next time you are in town send me an email and we will make sure to continue providing you with exceptional service.

qualityinnjc@gmail.com

Reviewed 23 October 2017

I travel throughout Kansas regularly and this place is a gem. If you are traveling on I-70 through Kansas, this is a great, economical place to stay the night, because most cities east of Junction City will be more expensive, and cities west of Junction City start to become far a few between. It's located on the main highway in Junction City, with plenty of places to eat and a full-service Starbucks near by (after being on I-70, this will make your heart sing). Also, if you need to pick-up some items for your stay or travels, WalMart is located a block away, and is open 24-hours a day.

What's so great:
The staff is very friendly and helpful. The room is comfortable, and large; cable television (admit it, we all like a great selection of channels and quality viewing); hot water for showers, and it's not just a drip, drip; nice bath towels and lots of them; heater and air conditioner work well and doesn't smell funky; comfortable bed and pillows; fast and strong wifi in the room. Breakfast was good, and the hotel staff set-up breakfast earlier than posted, because many of us had early starts.

Please note: This hotel does not have an elevator, so you'll want to speak with them regarding accommodations on the first floor. If you are on the second floor and need assistance with your luggage, the staff is available to help you get your bags up and down a very short flight of stairs.

I hope you find this review helpful and give the hotel a try. Safe travels.

Room Tip: It's a small hotel, so any room would be fine.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank kscate
Hotel Manager Q, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn near Fort Riley, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2017

Greetings,

Thank you for choosing the Quality Inn for your recent trip to Junction City, KS. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciate you taking the time to share your comments with us.

I am glad that we were able to accommodate you at our location, and provide to you our amenities, some of which include our complimentary breakfast, as well as our friendly staff. I am happy to share your compliments with our management team and staff.

Thank you again for your response! It is only through the valuable feedback we receive that enables us to continually improve our services. We hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back in the near future and making your next visit even more memorable.