“Great Find in the Middle of Kansas”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Reviewed 14 May 2016

Hi Folks. This is a relatively new place - about 3 to 4 years old. It has all the classic Starbucks amenities - WiFi, Soft and Hard chairs to sit around with your friends, fellow travelers - Near the Interstate and Army buddies - Near Ft Riley. Plus the assortment of great Starbucks coffees and tea and other great drinks. Regards, OldeBear

Reviewed 18 January 2016

I stopped by for a coffee after a KSU Basketball Game on Jan 9th. I’m pretty plain – just dark roast coffee with cream and sugar. There was just enough dark roast to fill the Venti order (had to tip the pot) – I’m usually OK with that as long as it’s hot and doesn’t have grounds. I wanted room for cream, so being a little short of a full cup was OK.

The creamer just had a small amount in it, so I took it to the counter. The barista took the empty and said it would just be a minute. I’m a patient person and could see he was busy and didn’t appear to be in a good mood. About 5 minutes later another employee filled it and set it by the barista, who looked up at me but continued to fill orders for other customers. Several more times he glanced at me standing there, but never offered to hand over the filled creamer. Maybe that should have been my signal to reach over the counter and pick it up. After another few minutes of waiting, I just ended up walking out as he continued to serve other customers. I’m a Gold Card Member, so not like I don’t frequent Starbucks often. Never have had that experience. So, I guess the moral of the story is that if you purchase $4-$5 drinks in JC, based on the other reviews, great service is available. For me, not so much.

Reviewed 12 December 2015 via mobile

Everyone knows that Starbucks coffee is as delicious as it gets. But the staff is what truely made the difference, exceptional world class customer service.

Reviewed 7 November 2015 via mobile

Just went through the drive thru, very polite & best Carmel coco cluster ever!!! I will definitely be coming back everyday for my coffee!!!!!!!

Reviewed 24 September 2015

Great place to stop and get your coffee on.
Not busy at all 3 times I had stopped for breakfast.
The gals there were friendly fast and always in a hurry but hardly anyone in line.
Drive through seemed to work really fast too.