All reviewsbasketball courtfire pityard housegreat locationstudio roomevening snackslegends mallfront deskfull kitchenbeautiful propertylarge bathroomluggage rackmovie theaterseparate roomswaffle makersoccer matchsporting kc
Reviewed 26 March 2018

We stayed a year ago and Jeremy, was at the front desk once again. We arrived March 21 and I explained
that we were going to be in our daughters room and gave the room number. Jeremy,
said your Marsha, right. He then said he remembered me from a year ago. What an
amazing welcome.

The room this time was 114. The room was immaculate. My only suggestion is get pillows that are not like cement. They were way too hard.

We asked Sondra at the front desk for a couple extra towels. She also had given
us coupon for a steak place, but, we decided to head to the Yard House.

The fitness center was very nice. I was happy that it was cool enough. So many of them are kept too warm. I did not head to the pool this time as there were several
children this time.

After dinner at the Yard House, we were in time for goodies at the property. I think
Marsha (another one) had brought some sweets. We were really too full to enjoy them.

The lounge area was nice with a fireplace warming the area. Perfect place for a card game.

The next morning Kara, had a very nice buffet. I was impressed the bacon was crispy,scrambled eggs were good and pineapple and strawberries were good. They
also had oatmeal, waffles etc:

I enjoyed talking with her and she explained how Marriott offers so many opportunites
if you want to have a career. She certainly would be good. She was very welcoming
to all the people. Looking forward to seeing Jeremy and Kara next trip.

I will have clients stay at this location. Staff was super friendly.

Almost forgot Anthony, was very good and gave us a later checkout. Another friendly
staff member who goes the extra mile.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Tharaldson, Guest Relations Manager at Residence Inn Kansas City at The Legends, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with fellow travelers. We appreciate your review and recommendation and we look forward to seeing you again when you are in the area!

Amy Trostle

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

We had reservations at Great Wolf Lodge but decided to come a night early and stayed at the Residence Inn. The hotel is clean and the front desk staff was very friendly and accommodating when our group asked for rooms next to each other. Great place to stay and walk to dinner at Legends!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Tharaldson, Guest Relations Manager at Residence Inn Kansas City at The Legends, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2018

Thank you for such an excellent review and thank you sharing this on TripAdvisor. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We truly appreciate your kind words, we look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

We loved it at this hotel. The convenience to the restaurants and mall is very ideal. Great location. We would return. Breakfast was very versatile. Hotel was quiet on third floor. Friendly front desk.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Tharaldson, Guest Relations Manager at Residence Inn Kansas City at The Legends, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2018

Thank you for the 5 star review! We look forward to welcoming you back next time you are in the area!

Have a Great Day

Reviewed 24 January 2018

Went to see if we could check in at 2pm (check in is 4pm).No one at either desk so went to one counter to check in. Female came out and stood at the other desk and just looked at me. I then went over and told her I was checking to see if we could check in. She looked annoyed and didn't say anything. Since she didn't ask last name, I gave it to her. Right away she said nothing available until 4pm. I then asked if they had a place to store our two bags (medium roller and small duffle type). Again with the annoyed look, she looked around and said she could put them by desk but she would be in and out and no one would be watching them. Took the bags back out to vehicle and left for awhile. Figured she got off at 4pm so went back then and once walking in, the male clerk came out and welcomed us and asked our name. He was very courteous which was appreciated. would like to mention there were not many cars at the hotel when we first arrived so doubt the hotel was sold out and not sure the reason the lady told us we couldn't check in until 4. Really nice, clean hotel and excellent location. Glad we had a good finish or we probably wouldn't go back due to the female's actions however will give service good rating due to the male and previous check ins.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Tharaldson, Guest Relations Manager at Residence Inn Kansas City at The Legends, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2018

Thank you for the detailed review on your recent stay. Let me apologize that your first check in experience did not go well as this is not our standard. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your recent stay with us. We are glad you enjoyed the location of our hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

The staff was amazing - customer service was tops! The hotel was modern and clean. The basketball court outside made my son SUPER HAPPY! Walk to restaurants and stores. Quick to get on and off the highway. Hot breakfast was delish. Would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Tharaldson, Guest Relations Manager at Residence Inn Kansas City at The Legends, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2018

Thank you for the excellent review. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your recent stay. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future. Have a Great Day!