“Cant Belive I stayed in for 2 nights”

Regency Inn Kansas City
Ranked #19 of 21 Hotels in Kansas City
Reviewed 13 October 2011

This hotel is dirty n Trust me real dirty the towel looks like someone used them and folded and kept them back i asked the recption to get me the tv remote like a million times i survived for 2 nights thats more then enough for me im never going back

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with family
regencyinnkansascity, Webmaster at Regency Inn Kansas City, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Regency Inn Kansas City Hotel for your recent stay in our area.

• Housekeeping was instructed that the room assigned to you was not properly equipped as to towels etc.

• Maintenance was instructed to see to the repair or replacement of the TV remote in the room assigned to you.

• I hope that the next time you visit our area; you will once again choose to stay at Regency Inn Kansas City. I think you will be greatly pleased.

Reviewed 7 June 2011

Huge disappointment! No alarm clock, hair dryer, microwave or remote for tv. Toilet leaked each time it was flushed and refrigerator did not work,. No shampoo, towels were rough, We will not return!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

• Housekeeping was instructed that the room assigned to you was not properly equipped as to, No shampoo, Rough towels etc. They also were instructed to see to it that rooms were properly equip before being released as ready for occupancy.

• Maintenance was instructed to replace refrigerator and repair the Toilet leakage in the room assigned to you.

Reviewed 6 June 2011

Could not find my reservation. Room reaked of cigarette smoke. Blow dryer looked like it was used in the dirt for months. tub was filthy, bathroom calking was dirty. Door did not shut completely, door also had no security lock. Room was hot and fridge not plugged in. No remote for tv. no microwave in room.
Office had 2inch thick plexyglass between you and the clerk, which you could not understand.

ABSOLUTELY the worst ever place I have seen....Looks can be deceiving.....

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

• Desk staff received additional training in registering our valued guests.

• Maintenance was instructed to replace all the Locks and repair the Toilet leakage in the room assigned to you.

• Maintenance was informed of the odor of cigarette smoke you reported smelling in the non-smoking area and instructed to see what could be done to eliminate it.

Reviewed 6 June 2011

PUBLIC BEWARE... this so called motel is nothing more that a flop place for druggies... the rooms were very nasty, bed bugs everywhere and smelled terrible. it was so bad, that we only looked in long enough for a phone book to call another motel... I only wish I had read the reviews before I booked it, taught me a lesson very quick. very bad part of town, rift raft people all around it... matter of fact one of their so called quest( a woman) got beat up by some man in the parking lot while we searched for another motel. thank God we had to good sense to leave as quickly as we could.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank murkymare

Dear Guest,

• Owner was approached about setting up a security system that would make our valued guests feel more protected.

• Maintenance staff was notified of your report of bed bugs and instructed to look into the matter and see to their extermination.

• The housekeeping staff received additional training in the level of cleanliness in their work for us.

Reviewed 27 July 2010

We were VERY disapointed in this INN. Beds were old and worn out, bathroom tub was filthy, no phone, no clock, no ironing board. Very old and dirty, even had dead bugs in the drawers. We didn't even get a remote to turn on the TV with. also, the pool was covered/not available. all for $65 a night! I think we need a refund and would NOT recommend this place to anyone! It is the Regency Inn 4725 State Ave. Kansas City, Ks. And No discounts for AARP, senior citizens, or handicapped.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family

816 Hotel
#26 of 109 in Kansas City
11.4 km away
Holiday Inn Express Village West

Been to Regency Inn Kansas City? Share your experiences!