Regency Inn Kansas City
US$139
US$149
US$139
Hampton.com
Holiday Inn Express Village West(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
US$101
Hilton Garden Inn Kansas City(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$109
GardenInn.com
Comfort Suites Speedway - Kansas City(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
US$86
ComfortSuites
US$154
US$134
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$157/night.

Chateau Avalon Hotel & Spa(Kansas City)
US$109
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

US$118
Orbitz.com
US$250
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 June 2014

This was the worst hotel we have EVER stayed in!!! The room was disgusting! A hole in the wall (literally!), holes in the furniture and bedding. The room smelled. Cigarette stains on the furniture. Refused to take our shoes off! And slept in our clothes. I worried about my safety and also that my car might have gotten broke into or stolen! It was dingy, dirty, an awful!

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 8 April 2014

I can not believe the pictures viewed here. The room my daughter and I rented was so filthy that my daughter slept in the car. I only stayed in the room (and slept in my clothes} because I am 79 and there was not room for two of us to sleep in the car. We did not look at the room first, My big mistake. There was no toilet set on the toilet. The room was so dirty it should be condemned. I would have ask for my money back, but knew he would have refused to. We had our dogs with us so we stayed because they accepted pets.We did not want to let our dogs down on the dirty floor.Dirty sheets,towels whole place should be closed down. Health department should be called on them.

Room Tip: do not waste your money.rooms a terrible
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Norma S
regencyinnkansascity, Webmaster at Regency Inn Kansas City, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to make these sincere comments. I apologize to you for the property falling short of your expectations in so many ways. I only wish you had reported these issues to us at the time. While there’s no excuse for our lapses, we could have probably moved you to another room or taken other actions to significantly improve your stay if given the chance. If there are any unresolved issues or your have additional comments, don’t hesitate to contact us directly. We strive to satisfy everyone, and I apologize again that we were unable to provide a satisfactory experience to you.

Reviewed 27 May 2013

One room is 60 bucks a night. Seems average price, but it is not worth the stay!!

First thing we noticed was that it was in a bad neighborhood. Then, we watched as three cars worth of people walked into one room. Very shady...
The swimming pool outside was closed. The area full of trash, did not look like they were going to be renovating or fixing it up any time soon...

We got a non-smoking room and there were burn marks/holes in the bed, floor, and table. There was a used needle on the floor under the table! Blood and urine stains on the bed and sheets - they were not cleaned at all. Small hairs in the towels and the knob to the bathtub was broken off. There was mold growing from the wall near the heater. The smoke detector was ripped out of the wall and left behind the tv. We went and complained but could not get a refund so we got a smoking room.
The room was slightly better, but still not very clean. There were bugs lined up against the wall behind the bed. One of the lamps were ripped out of the wall. The other had exposed wires. There were bugs in the bath tub and the floors of the room were all damp.

Please, save yourself 60 bucks and keep yourself healthy, don't stop here.

The pictures shown were obviously taken over a decade ago when this place opened. It's now used for shady drug deals and who knows what....

Room Tip: Just don't stay here, ESPECIALLY if you have children or pets.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
regencyinnkansascity, Webmaster at Regency Inn Kansas City, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2014

Dear guest,

we’re sorry that your stay with us was less than ideal. I’m glad to see that the manager on duty was able to provide a replacement room. If it was not satisfactory, we could have moved you again. We have taken great effort in the last several weeks to clean and refresh our property, and the city is making progress improving the quality of our neighborhood. Rest assured that we provide security to keep our property safe. Our goal is to continually improve this motel so that every guest experience exceeds expectations. Whenever we fall short, we apologize and do what’s necessary to make it right. I hope you will stay with us again in the future and allow us to win your trust and your business. Again, we apologize for being less than the best during your stay.

Reviewed 5 May 2013

Hate this hotel. Filthy, no hair dryer, had hair all over my bed and bathroom! The guy in the front is extremely rude and doesn't know how to treat his customers! I would never recommend this hotel for anyone. There is no cleanliness in the room either.

Room Tip: Rooms are very dirty
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Cara M

Dear guest,

We’re very sorry to hear that your stay at our Kansas City, Kansas hotel did not meet your expectations and hope we can make it up to you during your next stay with us. We want to win your business and your trust. We have retrained our desk employees and made some staffing changes, including changes to our housekeeping staff to make sure every room is always clean and comfortable. We strive to provide the perfect combination of value, amenities and comfort so guests will come again and again. We sincerely apologize for falling short during your stay with us. Our goal is provide exceptional service and quality rooms that will make you want to come stay with us again and again.

Reviewed 24 April 2012

We had reservations for 3 nights over race weekend. When we got here we could tell from the outside that the pictures are nothing like it is! We checked in and the person checking us in was behind a bulletproof glass, (1st clue) then we checked out our room. Bad smell, cobwebs in the corners, the chain lock on the door looked like it had been replaced and repositioned several times! (2nd clue). Expedia really needs to take this off their recommendation list. We did not stay here!!!! Found a different place. I don't even think I would have been able to close my eyes if I had stayed. So my suggestion is DO NOT STAY HERE NO MATTER HOW REASONABLE THE PRICING IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
regencyinnkansascity, Webmaster at Regency Inn Kansas City, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Regency Inn Kansas City for your recent stay in our area.

Thank you for giving us a review, it is very much appreciated. Upon receipt of your review, it was shared with the manager and ways in which our valued guests could feel that they were getting their moneys worth were discussed.

I hope that the next time you visit our area, you will choose to stay at Regency Inn Kansas City. We take our reviews very seriously, and I think you will be very pleased. We look forward to welcoming you back.