“Lovely patio!”

Sun, 24/10
20:00
Ranked #39 of 77 Restaurants in Leawood
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Description: (THE BURG) We serve gourmet burgers with fresh, local, quality ingredients & (THE BARREL) 16 rotating craft beer taps and 60+ bottled & canned beers
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had a great dinner on the patio with our dog this evening. Food (burgers and fried mushrooms!) we’re great. Kyle was super waiter- enjoyed talking to him as well as his great service.

Date of visit: September 2021
Write a reviewReviews (11)

Reviewed 6 February 2021 via mobile

A ton of chips that are fresh and crisp to go with maybe 6 oz of cold hard guacamole. It is a bit bland for my taste, needs cilantro, some lime juice, cracked black pepper, salt, little splash of jalapeño juice....something. It does have some chopped onions and some tomatoes. I do love the chunky pieces of avocado. But would not order again for me personally.

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 9 August 2020 via mobile

Our visit started off rough. Upon seating a bar code was tossed on the table. We were told we had to use smart phones if we wanted to see a menu. OK, I understand about the pandemic and they are too cheap to provide single use menus. The bar code forced a download of a pdf. Now I need to go find and delete it off of my phone. Our server was quite rushed. Everything was served at the appropriate intervals. My burger was served with grease running off of it and pooling on the plate. I had to ask for a napkin to sop up the grease before I could set my burger down. That is when I noticed the AVERAGE length of the fries was 1.5 inches. This made the cajun fries extra spicy. My girlfriend received cajun fries also. insted of the regular fries she ordered. When we advised our server of the issue with the fries, she never asked if everything else was ok. She said a manager would stop by but never did.

Date of visit: August 2020
Reviewed 31 May 2020 via mobile

We were pleasantly surprised how good the food and service was last evening during our first visit. As with others have reviewed, the onion rings were spot on with tasty beer batter flavor and the batter stuck to the onions which was great. We shared as an appetizer and highly recommend. The burgers, soft shell crab sandwich, chicken strips and fries were all delicious. Their beer craft beer selection is HUGE! Good luck on choosing one! Our waitress was great and I tipped accordingly for her efforts. Looking forward to our next visit.

Date of visit: May 2020
1  Thank jseej2017
Reviewed 7 November 2019

Love the atmosphere and the food is great. It is nice to try different craft beers with a description of each selection.

Date of visit: November 2019