“If you are craving BBQ you itch will be scratched”

Joe's Kansas City Bar-B-Que
Ranked #2 of 101 Restaurants in Leawood
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Reviewed 10 December 2016 via mobile

First trip to KC in over 20 years and was craving BBQ and Joes did not disappoint. Went for the burnt end lunch special with a side of red beans and rice. The burnt ends had a great seasoning and very tender and a great balance of fat for the moist pieces.

Tried my friends pulled Poitk and smoked sausage. Both good but the burnt ends were the star of lunch.

Reviewed 6 December 2016 via mobile

Joes sweet and smoky bbq sauce, delicious brisket, and pulled pork makes me stop in every time I fly in town. Quick service and convenient location next to Hen house but do not come on Sunday ;(CLOSED SUNDAYS)!

Reviewed 1 December 2016 via mobile

I am never disappointed at Joe's. We had family in town after Thanksgiving and no one wanted more turkey. Joe's was just right. I still don't know why they call it the Carolina sandwich because that is Memphis style.

Reviewed 30 November 2016 via mobile

I had the Ribs and brisket. Cooked perfectly. Atmosphere was great for a solo. I was a little hesitant at first, but they had sports on and I was good. I don't not recommend the Kansas Caviear. Beans were an excellent choice.

Reviewed 27 November 2016

This place has it all when it comes to BBQ. Great menu .. great food .. great staff .. and .. it serves Tank 7 beer .. definitely a PLUS!! .. we come back at least once a month or more.