“Lots goodness on this menu ”
Review of Rye

Rye
Reserve with OpenTable
Rye is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 101 Restaurants in Leawood
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

We were treated to a private dining room with a large group. We had multiple servers in and out and my water glass was never empty.

The wine list and bourbon list were full of pleasant surprises. Big lists to boot

I was excited to see the hanger steak on the menu. We enjoyed burnt ends, goat cheese, beef tar tar, and Brussel sprouts. The bread was awesome so was the deserts.

Top shelf joint we will be back.

Reviewed 29 April 2017

I heard great things about Rye's fried chicken so we went on a Sunday evening 6:30ish and they were sold out! Also sold out of the White Fish and only one pork chop left! Sundays is Prime Rib night so folks, let us chicken lovers have our chicken! I got the salmon instead but REALLY wanted the fried chicken. In addition, NO MERLOT! I was striking out with each request. My favorite part of the dinner (and this is usually the case!) was the dessert: Coconut Cream Pie. Not my go to dessert, but this was delicious! I would definitely go back for the Coconut Cream Pie and hopefully (fingers crossed), the fried chicken. My daughter had the Standard Shake which is a shake with birthday cake pieces, ice cream and sprinkles.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Great service, always delicious menu items. Great atmosphere. Mission Farms offers a great variety of restaurants and cute shops.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

Really enjoyed my visit to Rye... delicious specialty drinks, the food was wonderful... everything I had was perfectly prepared...Prime Rib, Mac and Cheese, Onion Soup.... 2 standouts.. Strawberry Rhubarb pie and the BEST Deviled eggs I have ever had in my life!!!! They are so amazing!!!! I want more!! Matthew gave us top notch service!!!!

Reviewed 28 March 2017 via mobile

Sat 9 of us without a problem. Farm to table home cooking. Interesting selection that should offer every palate a satisfying option. Salads to steak to trout to their fried chicken.

Full bar with nice collection of local microbrewery creations on draft. They even offer a sampler to those who are unsure.

Homemade pies and ice cream. Need I say more.