“You Know I Like Breakfast Places...”

Ronnie's Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 109 Restaurants in Lenexa
Price range: US$3 - US$9
Description: Ronnie's Restaurant serves breakfast and lunch. We just tried to make a restaurant that our family would like to go to. We know that you will enjoy the store and God bless you and your family.
Reviewed 2 May 2017

Went here for first time last Sunday. I like breakfast, and I like to find a place that has great B&G. Very crowded after 10am, so get here a little early. Table ordered benedicts, French toast, traditional egg breakfasts. Also a side of Biscuits and Gravy. Biscuits were very good. The gravy was okay, but could have used a little more sausage pieces and sausage flavor. I would order it again, but also with a side of sausage patties. Nice place. Server was good.

Reviewed 30 April 2017

I went to Ronnie's Restaurant and ordered the Cinnamon Roll French Toast. It was topped with a drizzle of icing and absolutely delicious. Also had the scrambled eggs and a sausage patty which were as good as any and at a very reasonable price. The service was friendly and fast. I would go to this place again for breakfast.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Ronnie's is doing a fine job in the failed Greek Pizza location, serving high quality food. I just wish they would consider staying open in the evenings. Perhaps they could run an experiment and try staying open a couple of nights per week. I want to see this place "make it" and I fear that lunch and dinner revenues won't be sufficient to cover the overhead at this location...which has to be considerable considering the 100s of thousands spent to previously remodel the space.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Ronnies is a good old fashioned cafe serving wonderful breakfasts and lunches. Even a busy Sunday you get great food, at reasonable prices and wonderful servers.

Worth a visit.

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

Took my mama here for some birthday breakfast. Service a little slow, but personable. Delightfully delectable food and prices perfect! Will definitely go back!