US$160
US$109
HIExpress.com
Comfort Suites(Manhattan)(Great Value!)
US$89
Holiday Inn Manhattan at The Campus(Manhattan)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$93
HolidayInn.com
Hampton Inn Manhattan(Manhattan)(Great Value!)
US$84
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$107/night.

US$116
US$97
Best Western Manhattan Inn(Manhattan)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$84
Agoda.com
Bluemont Hotel(Manhattan)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$87
Hotwire.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$105/night.

US$134
All reviewsmemory foamthe breakfast areascrambled eggsoutside patioshuttle vanan honest reviewgreat night's sleepother guestsflat screen tvwe've stayedflint hillsupon checkcomplimentary breakfastyogurtbedslobbycampus
Reviewed 10 September 2015

The photos on the website do not do justice to the quality of this hotel. I almost didn't stay here because it looked a little on the cheap side, which is far from the case. The hotel is newer, clean and in great condition. The bed was very comfortable and the room had lots of space. The hotel is pet friendly and there is a beautiful little park directly across the street from the hotel which was great for walking our dog who was traveling with us. Another plus for me was that the in room air conditioner had an option to run the fan constantly which was nice white noise for this girl who is used to sleeping with a ceiling fan on. The breakfast had hot and cold options and there was a nice outdoor patio area that looked onto the park which was a nice way to wake up. The only draw backs were that the decorative bed cover had a dirty spot that led me to believe they may not wash the decorative bedding when they clean the rooms... which is a major problem, but I could tell the other linens were clean and fresh and I simply threw the decorative items on the floor. Also, there was loud banging that came from the hall way when room doors were closing behind other guests which was clearly audible and disruptive inside my room. Even with the small issues, I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Allie W, Director of Sales at Parkwood Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2015

MJ,

Thank you for the review! We do love all the little extras our hotel provides. I must admit I agree with you about the website photos. Our whole website is due an update. Ironically I just contacted our website provider earlier this week and we are meeting next week to update all. In the meantime our Facebook page and our TripAdvisor page have all new photos as I was able to adjust those myself. The website is outsourced so it's still pending.

If you would email me at allie@parkwoodmanhattan.com and share with me either the room number and/or your first/last name then I will have housekeeping check into the spot you mention. They do a great job of cleaning all the items so want to make sure we change out that bedspread if needed.

Thanks so much for your response and we are glad you enjoyed your stay overall.

Reviewed 17 August 2015

The Parkwood is a very reasonably-priced hotel. Our room had a King memory foam mattress, and I think it's the best hotel bed I've ever slept in! The breakfast looked decent- waffles, eggs, biscuits/gravy- but we chose to eat out. The hotel was really easy to get to, being right off a major roadway, and the Thai restaurant next door was a plus!

Room Tip: I always ask for a quiet room; I believe the upper two floors are usually the quietest.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple

JeffreynJuli,

Thanks so much for your great review. My apology it took so long to respond to your comments. They slipped through my email while I was out of the office for a few days.
I agree about our mattresses. I intentionally stayed at the hotel once so that I would be able to share with guests what other rave about. We even had a previous guest call to get the contact information of where purchased so she could get the same kind at home.
I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 13 August 2015

We've stayed here twice already...taking our daughter to college at K-State. The hotel is really comfortable...great beds, friendly staff and decor that is NOT from K-Mart (no offense to K-Mart, but you get what I mean). They have an outdoor space for breakfast but it's also available around the clock. Great place to relax and they supply a cappuccino machine and teas to encourage relaxing. Another plus is that you can borrow DVDs and watch them in your room at no extra charge. Really, it's like being at home or better! Only negative...no pool or hot tub (but we'd rather have cappuccino!).

Room Tip: Even number rooms have a view of the park instead of the parking lot!
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Allie W, Director of Sales at Parkwood Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2015

Ifoss,

Thanks so much for your wonderful review! We love our guests and try to think of the extras that make a difference along with wonderful service. I too love our cappuccino machine! We are in the plans of adding a newer model and hopefully hot chocolate will be an option. Just this week I met with our suppler.
There are days we wish we had a pool / hot-tub but do to the size of the hotel I doubt we'd ever add a pool. A hot-tub, maybe one day! In the mean time cappuccino and the patio hopefully will suffice. In the winter time we have the fireplace going. It's a great atmosphere for indoor "javatime".
If you need assistance with anything, special request, please feel free to contact me and I will do my best to provide where possible.

Thanks again for your review. See you when you are in town for a visit!

Reviewed 3 August 2015

We have stayed at this hotel often and look forward to staying many times in the future! Great price, great location in town, yummy breakfast ... and a wonderful staff! They were particularly accommodating with a "hiccup" I had in my reservation (MY fault, not theirs) and made this past weekend extra nice!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Allie W, Director of Sales at Parkwood Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2015

Kim,

Thank You for your wonderful review! We always love hearing that our service was FANTASTIC! I'm glad we were able to help you with your "hiccup" and all worked out great for you. Please let me know whenever you headed to town and if you need anything special. We are here to help!

Director of Sales :)

Reviewed 19 July 2015

We were looking for a hotel where we could have some space for an intimate family gathering away from the hubbub of Manhattan's business corridor. We found it--Parkwood Inn and Suites. It offered everything and more that an upscale chain hotel could provide, minus a swimming pool or restaurant, which was fine with us.

We were welcomed with an easy check in (for a complicated arrival situation of multiple families coming from different directions at different times), cookies and drink at the door, and coffee, tea and water in the breakfast area. Our rooms were clean and fantastically appointed with luxurious bedding, large refrigerator (which was helpful) and an array of nice soaps and shampoos (not your average findings).

The breakfast was very generous and the staff kept up with replenishing the hot items. I would most like to say thank you to the lady in charge of the breakfast room. She allowed our family to sit and talk well after the time that we should have left the room and that she could complete her work. Then she quickly cleaned up and allowed us to reenter the common area so that we could continue to spend time together.

I purposefully chose this hotel because of the reasonable cost as well as the pictures of the large breakfast/commons area. I was not disappointed. The location of the hotel next to a beautiful park and the outdoor patio would also be key reasons for me to select this hotel except that the extreme heat and humidity during this time of year did not allow us to enjoy these bonuses. Next time!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Allie W, Director of Sales at Parkwood Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2015

LuAnn,

Thank you so much for the incredible review! We have such a fantastic staff and when we hear these things via reviews it truly is appreciated. We are so glad your family was able to join us and had such a wonderful time while in Manhattan.

I will make certain to make certain to share with Connie, our breakfast attendant, of your review. She will be excited to hear that you were pleased.

Please let me know if I can ever set up anything for you and your family. We look forward to meeting you when you visit.

Thank you again for your review!

Allie :)