US$81
CandlewoodSuites
US$84
The Great Western Inn(Junction City)
US$52
US$49
Best Western J. C. Inn(Junction City)
US$77
US$43
US$80
US$60
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$71/night.

All reviewsmilford lakefire pitfamily reunionlarge cabingreen algaerv siteslake viewbar and grillconference centercoffee potjunction citypontoon boatlodgeloftfutonappliancespans
Reviewed 1 August 2017

Stayed for 30 days but I would have left way sooner if I could have got my money back! They call themselves a resort and charge like they are when they have none of the amenities! They say they have a park! It is 3 swings on some over grown dead weeds. The have no shower house but do offer a public bathroom and there is never any wait! It's an out house and is disgusting! They have a restaurant with beautiful views! The service is bad and the portions are small! Atleast on the weekends when they "cut there menus in half because they can't keep up!" Not my words but the waitress! We lost electricity in the middle of my shower. It was out for 3.5 hrs and not once did a worker come down to say what was going on. The workers are busy in the office on their cell phones. Carrie is rather rude each time you talk to her. I thought it was just a bad day when I got there but it continued through out my stay! Added eye roll when people walk out the door then she smiles like nothing happened. This place has the sites so close that you can hear the camper next door while inside. Many awkward nights in the month of July! Very happy I didn't bring my grand children.

Room Tip: Beach is nearby but it's covered in trash
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
acornsresort, Front Office Manager at Acorns Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2017

I'm very sorry that you felt this way. If you had come to me with your issues and complaints, I would have been happy to discuss them and try to work out some type of mutually satisfactorily solution. If we do not know that there is an issue, we cannot correct it. I am sorry you were unhappy about the service, amenities and prices of the resort and we do strive to provide the best service and facilities possible.

Reviewed 28 July 2017

We were so surprised at how beautiful updated and clean everything was. You don't have to bring anything because they had everything in the cabin of course being first timers we brought our home never again. I'm excited to go again because I know I won't have to bring so much. The lake was beautiful and peaceful! Carrie the office manager was amazing she was kind down to earth and when problems arose she was there to solve it. I lost my I'd she mailed it back and my Prius went dead she found this amazing man named Walter with a Prius and he charged and taught me about my car lol! Then sadly checkout came to soon and a nice lady named Nikki checked us out and made sure we had a good stay and we had a blast! Were going back! Now its going to be a tradition. Thank Carrie Walter Nikki and housekeeping!

Room Tip: Ask about being near beach for cabin
1  Thank kilarattler
acornsresort, Front Office Manager at Acorns Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

Thank you so much for the great review. We do have an amazing staff here at the resort and love to do whatever we can to make your stay great. We are very happy that you enjoyed your time here and we look forward to next time.

Reviewed 27 July 2017

We have spent many vacations at resorts on Indian Point (Branson.) This was a little "lower key" than most of those. They don't have daily service to switch out towels, trash, etc. But neither did they have a long list of cleaning and such that we were supposed to do before leaving.
The staff was all friendly, and incredibly helpful, getting us an early checkin. (We had kids and an expectant mom, so that was a great benefit for us, even though they had had guests in those cabins the previous nights.) If we needed something, they were very eager to help us! Have recommended to others we know!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Thank you so much for the great review. We pride ourselves in providing excellent customer service along with an outstanding lodging experience. We hope you will come again soon and enjoy another relaxing vacation with Acorns Resort and our great staff.

Reviewed 22 July 2017

We had the whole family, 6 adults and 3 children, it was a little warm, so we spent most of our time at the beach. The Cove was a great place to have dinner our first night there. Everyone had fun, this was our 3rd stay, if we didn't have to pay for a wedding next year we would do it again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
acornsresort, Front Office Manager at Acorns Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

Thank you for the great review. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit to Acorns Resort. The resort is a great place for families of all ages and The Cove has delicious food and a fantastic view of Milford Lake. We hope you will be able to come again very soon!

Reviewed 21 July 2017

We stayed in cabin #2 - 2 adults 4 kids(ages 10-15) for 3 nights. Sleeping worked out great - girls in loft(more private) younger boys on futon couch, adults in bedroom. Everything in cabin was as it said on the website - pots pans, coffee maker, utensils - had everything we needed. We grilled on bbq one night, and ate at The Cove Restaurant another night. Food was really good - portions were decent. Prices could come down about a $1 - 2$ per item. Office staff was very helpful and friendly. Shout out for outstanding service from Desiree (server at restaurant), Katie (office) and Bo (maintenance). Recommend taking a canoe out to catch fish. Kids loved swimming in the lake and took out a couple of kayaks. We will be back - just not in July! Too darn hot!!

Room Tip: Best lake views from cabin 4 and 5. You can see lake through the trees from cabin 2.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
acornsresort, Front Office Manager at Acorns Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2017

Thank you for the great review. We are so happy that cabin 2 worked well for you and your family. All of our new cabins are great but the small, older cabins are still my favorites. Glad that you could make some good memories with your family and hope that you are able to return again soon, the fall is a gorgeous time to be at Acorns Resort.