All reviewsroom was cleanfrom texasbiscuitshot breakfastvolleyball tournamentstaff was friendlyfront desk personmany choicesfresh fruitplace to stayhot tubfree breakfastgravypillowsinterstatemotelinns
Reviewed 2 May 2018

The motel is currently undergoing a major remodel. When I got to the motel, I noticed you can't go in the front door, you have to go in the side entrance, there are workers everywhere, they are remodeling rooms, replacing carpet with tiles, painting..etc. The elevator did work going up to my third floor room, the room was very nice, good bed, pillows and it was clean. The motel was quiet. But in the morning the elevator did not work. The front desk clerk in the morning was very nice and helpful. Once they are done I think this will be a very nice motel, but do be aware they are remodeling. I will come back and try it again, once I think the remodeling is done. Not a bad stay, just some inconveniences.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 March 2018

This is a nice motel and it has been recently totally redone. There was still a fresh paint smell. Room was nice size and had a nice TV. Wi-Fi was a little balky to get it started, but was reasonable speed. Water pressure in shower was a little weak. The only problem was the food at breakfast. There was a nice selection and they had biscuits and gravy. The problem was the gravy was almost cold and the biscuits were like hockey pucks. Tried eating some but couldn't get the cold gravy down. Had some sausage, which was hot, and a sweet roll that was at least a day old.

Room Tip: Third floor is very quiet and there is an elevator.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed 4 days while our house was being worked on. We dealt with 3 different employees. One was pleasant enough, the other two were fantastic! The breakfast was very good. The pool was clean, but a little small. We would recommend staying here.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 December 2017

Good location - close to our family, shopping and interstate. Good price. Room was ready when we arrived. Wi Fi was spotty and we had to re-login every so often. Breakfast was average. The gravy was good! Room was clean. Nice that they took pets.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Jayme B
Reviewed 21 November 2017

when my daughter pulled back shower curtain there were 3 long black hairs in tub and we told management he said he would wipe them out my wife then pulled the sheets down on the bed and the sheets were stained and there were black hairs in between the sheets we asked manager for another room he said no he would just change the sheets we said we would just leave but since we used the pool with my daughters friends for her birthday he charged us for the room even after we left for the night

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family