Motel 6 Olathe KS
US$129
US$116
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$158/night.

US$94
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

US$139
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$157/night.

La Quinta Inn & Suites Olathe(Olathe)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$110
Candlewood Suites(Olathe)(Great Value!)
US$94
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

US$88
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$99/night.

US$149
EmbassySuites.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$171/night.

US$144
Hampton.com
US$118
HIExpress.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 April 2016 via mobile

Thought we were going to a Microtel and ended up here, no hair dryer available, no shampoo, no Kleenex, badly cracked tub. Won't stay again and wish I would have checked the reviews before arriving. Microtels have always been predictably basic but good no wonder this one lost its affiliation

Stayed: April 2016
microtelinnbywyndham, Webmaster at Motel 6 Olathe KS, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2016

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m terribly sorry that we failed to meet your expectations in some ways. We take real pride in this hotel and believe that pride shows in everything we do. I’m disappointed that we could not satisfy you, and I hope you will try us again in the future. We’re always working to make the guest experience better than ever before.

Reviewed 5 April 2016

When we asked for a first floor room, they said they had one under "maintenance". When they showed the room to us, they mentioned that it had ants. So we took a different room on third floor. This room had a smoke detector that "chirped". We asked for a different room. When we got into the new room, the bed was made, but there was a wet towel on the tub, and a soap wrapper on the sink counter. Also, the only ice maker was broken. The person behind the desk didn't seem to be bothered by any of this. He didn't apologize, but calmly processed the refund. We shall see if it comes thru!

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m sorry that several issues combined to cause you not to stay with us. We take real pride in offering the best possible guest experience, and I understand that you were displeased. You can be sure we’ll do better for you next time. Nothing means more to us than providing a pleasant guest experience.

Reviewed 13 October 2015

What much are you expecting from a Hotel 6? It is what it is. Typical budget hotel room but also one of the cheaper ones on this side of town. There isn't much going on in Olathe so Im not sure what the negative reviews are about.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Wickertronics
microtelinnbywyndham, Webmaster at Motel 6 Olathe KS, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2015

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I’m so pleased that you found us a clean and pleasant place to stay and that our amenities were to your liking. We take real pride in this hotel and in serving guests like you, and I’m extremely happy that you had such a pleasant stay. We look forward to having you with us again soon.

Reviewed 17 August 2015 via mobile

Stayed here May2015 and was under Microtel at the time. Immediately upon entering the hotel there was an intense bombarding smell of cigarette smoke and the room was worse.
There were cigarette holes in the sheets, questionable stains in the sheets and the window bench. Marks and holes in the walls and unfinished repairs.
To rid of the smell I needed to open the window: there was no screen and to make matters worse, it stormed that night and the bench was soaked because there was a giant crack in the window.
I woke up with watery eyes and runny nose because of the smoke. I didn't want to shower in the morning, but since the bathroom didn't look as bad as the room I went for it...
There were pubic hairs all over in the shower and when I grabbed for a towel there was a giant hair ball of black hair. I was absolutely disgusted.
Stay at your own risk!

Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank sarahmX7211GI
microtelinnbywyndham, Webmaster at Motel 6 Olathe KS, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2015

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m sorry that several issues combined to make your stay less than desirable. We take real pride in offering the best possible guest experience, and I understand that we let you down. You can be sure we’ll do better for you next time. Nothing means more to us than providing a pleasant guest experience.

Reviewed 11 August 2015 via mobile

Following a less than average at the "newly opened" location in Fenton Mo, I was hesitant, but optimistic about the Olathe location which was also advertised as a brand,new location, which included photos. Initially I thought "new construction", howver, this was another "do over". I'm not sure which chain had this before, but it's in somewhat better shape than the converted Rodeway in Fenton. Fresh paint, new curtains, lighting, bedding, flat screens, furniture, made for a great first, and lasting impression. I would stay here again; however, they only have ONE accessible or handicap room, so affected travelers should beware.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m pleased you had a good experience with us although I regret any small ways in which we didn’t completely satisfy you and offer my apologies. I apologize on behalf of my colleagues in Fenton as well. We hope you will indeed come back to stay with us again. We have many repeat guests and would be pleased to count you among them.