The family suggested we stay here because it was cheap......you get what you pay for!! It was not even worth the $60 plus/night we paid for it! The whole place from outside to inside needed a thorough cleaning and repair! There was always a cigarette smell in the elevator and our hallway (third floor)! We had to ask for towels the 2nd day and were told we could have one but housekeeping wouldn't be back until 7:30 that evening to give us the rest! The shower curtain was moldy smelling and there was a mystery stuff on the walls! Never any kleenex and mystery spots on the window bench!
No, I would not recommend this place to anyone !!
I will say the help were pleasant and as helpful as they could be!!More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking