Motel 6 Olathe KS
US$159
US$143
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$165/night.

US$94
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

US$136
US$159
GardenInn.com
Candlewood Suites(Olathe)(Great Value!)
US$117
La Quinta Inn & Suites Olathe(Olathe)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$179
EmbassySuites.com
US$93
US$164
US$118
HIExpress.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

The family suggested we stay here because it was cheap......you get what you pay for!! It was not even worth the $60 plus/night we paid for it! The whole place from outside to inside needed a thorough cleaning and repair! There was always a cigarette smell in the elevator and our hallway (third floor)! We had to ask for towels the 2nd day and were told we could have one but housekeeping wouldn't be back until 7:30 that evening to give us the rest! The shower curtain was moldy smelling and there was a mystery stuff on the walls! Never any kleenex and mystery spots on the window bench!
No, I would not recommend this place to anyone !!
I will say the help were pleasant and as helpful as they could be!!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
microtelinnbywyndham, Webmaster at Motel 6 Olathe KS, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2016

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments about our hotel here in Olathe. I’m terribly sorry that we failed to meet your expectations in some ways. We take real pride in this hotel and believe that pride shows in everything we do. I’m disappointed that we could not satisfy you, and I hope you will try us again in the future. We’re always working to make the guest experience better than ever before.

Reviewed 19 May 2016 via mobile

It was nice and quiet slept well. Had an issue with the room not being quite how they promised and the nice desk Clerk gave me a 10% discount. I just really appreciate the respect of my disappointment and trying to make It right for me and listening to my ligament concerns, but what do you expect for that cheap of a room.It served it's purpose. They were all very kind people.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
microtelinnbywyndham, Webmaster at Motel 6 Olathe KS, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2016

Dear Guest,

I’m glad you had such a nice experience with us, and I sincerely thank you for your positive comments. We enjoy providing a great experience for all kinds of travelers, and I’m very pleased that you enjoyed being with us at our hotel. We’ll be here for you in the future if you visit the area again, and we always strive to maintain a great experience for our guests like you.

Reviewed 6 April 2016 via mobile

Thought we were going to a Microtel and ended up here, no hair dryer available, no shampoo, no Kleenex, badly cracked tub. Won't stay again and wish I would have checked the reviews before arriving. Microtels have always been predictably basic but good no wonder this one lost its affiliation

Stayed: April 2016

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m terribly sorry that we failed to meet your expectations in some ways. We take real pride in this hotel and believe that pride shows in everything we do. I’m disappointed that we could not satisfy you, and I hope you will try us again in the future. We’re always working to make the guest experience better than ever before.

Reviewed 5 April 2016

When we asked for a first floor room, they said they had one under "maintenance". When they showed the room to us, they mentioned that it had ants. So we took a different room on third floor. This room had a smoke detector that "chirped". We asked for a different room. When we got into the new room, the bed was made, but there was a wet towel on the tub, and a soap wrapper on the sink counter. Also, the only ice maker was broken. The person behind the desk didn't seem to be bothered by any of this. He didn't apologize, but calmly processed the refund. We shall see if it comes thru!

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m sorry that several issues combined to cause you not to stay with us. We take real pride in offering the best possible guest experience, and I understand that you were displeased. You can be sure we’ll do better for you next time. Nothing means more to us than providing a pleasant guest experience.

Reviewed 13 October 2015

What much are you expecting from a Hotel 6? It is what it is. Typical budget hotel room but also one of the cheaper ones on this side of town. There isn't much going on in Olathe so Im not sure what the negative reviews are about.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Wickertronics
microtelinnbywyndham, Webmaster at Motel 6 Olathe KS, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2015

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I’m so pleased that you found us a clean and pleasant place to stay and that our amenities were to your liking. We take real pride in this hotel and in serving guests like you, and I’m extremely happy that you had such a pleasant stay. We look forward to having you with us again soon.