Motel 6 Olathe KS
US$129
US$116
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$163/night.

US$118
HIExpress.com
Candlewood Suites(Olathe)(Great Value!)
US$94
CandlewoodSuites
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$107/night.

US$139
GardenInn.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Olathe(Olathe)(Great Value!)
US$94
Best Western Plus Olathe Hotel(Olathe)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$144
US$149
EmbassySuites.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$173/night.

US$114
US$110
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 August 2016

The staff was very helpful and nice! But, the bathtub would not drain, had trouble giving my daughter a bath in the bath tub since only the shower head would work. The room was EXTREMELY small, and we had a standard king room. I do not recommend this motel for families. We could barely fit our things into the room. Also, they do not provide shampoo just one bar of not so great standard soap. I could hear the guests staying above us, beside us, and could hear guests walking down the hall. Hardwood floors, but terrible paint job on the walls, a little out dated. There were no lamps next to the bed, the lighting was terrible. If you are single, and on a business trip I recommend it, but if you plan on spending time in your room and have a child with you, I don't recommend it. Although- they do have a pretty nice indoor pool, but the spa was out of order. One last thing, there are undercover police officers that drive by constantly, which made me feel like we might be in a high crime spot, but I couldn't really tell. I never left the motel after dark since it was just my daughter and I.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Audrey M
microtelinnbywyndham, Webmaster at Motel 6 Olathe KS, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2016

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your opinions. I’m terribly sorry that we failed to meet your needs and did not live up to your expectations. We take pride in our hotel and in providing a great place to stay for so many guests, and I deeply regret that we let you down. Perhaps you will give us another try in the future so we can do a better job of satisfying you. We’re always working to get better.

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

The family suggested we stay here because it was cheap......you get what you pay for!! It was not even worth the $60 plus/night we paid for it! The whole place from outside to inside needed a thorough cleaning and repair! There was always a cigarette smell in the elevator and our hallway (third floor)! We had to ask for towels the 2nd day and were told we could have one but housekeeping wouldn't be back until 7:30 that evening to give us the rest! The shower curtain was moldy smelling and there was a mystery stuff on the walls! Never any kleenex and mystery spots on the window bench!
No, I would not recommend this place to anyone !!
I will say the help were pleasant and as helpful as they could be!!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
microtelinnbywyndham, Webmaster at Motel 6 Olathe KS, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2016

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments about our hotel here in Olathe. I’m terribly sorry that we failed to meet your expectations in some ways. We take real pride in this hotel and believe that pride shows in everything we do. I’m disappointed that we could not satisfy you, and I hope you will try us again in the future. We’re always working to make the guest experience better than ever before.

Reviewed 19 May 2016 via mobile

It was nice and quiet slept well. Had an issue with the room not being quite how they promised and the nice desk Clerk gave me a 10% discount. I just really appreciate the respect of my disappointment and trying to make It right for me and listening to my ligament concerns, but what do you expect for that cheap of a room.It served it's purpose. They were all very kind people.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
microtelinnbywyndham, Webmaster at Motel 6 Olathe KS, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2016

Dear Guest,

I’m glad you had such a nice experience with us, and I sincerely thank you for your positive comments. We enjoy providing a great experience for all kinds of travelers, and I’m very pleased that you enjoyed being with us at our hotel. We’ll be here for you in the future if you visit the area again, and we always strive to maintain a great experience for our guests like you.

Reviewed 6 April 2016 via mobile

Thought we were going to a Microtel and ended up here, no hair dryer available, no shampoo, no Kleenex, badly cracked tub. Won't stay again and wish I would have checked the reviews before arriving. Microtels have always been predictably basic but good no wonder this one lost its affiliation

Stayed: April 2016

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m terribly sorry that we failed to meet your expectations in some ways. We take real pride in this hotel and believe that pride shows in everything we do. I’m disappointed that we could not satisfy you, and I hope you will try us again in the future. We’re always working to make the guest experience better than ever before.

Reviewed 5 April 2016

When we asked for a first floor room, they said they had one under "maintenance". When they showed the room to us, they mentioned that it had ants. So we took a different room on third floor. This room had a smoke detector that "chirped". We asked for a different room. When we got into the new room, the bed was made, but there was a wet towel on the tub, and a soap wrapper on the sink counter. Also, the only ice maker was broken. The person behind the desk didn't seem to be bothered by any of this. He didn't apologize, but calmly processed the refund. We shall see if it comes thru!

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m sorry that several issues combined to cause you not to stay with us. We take real pride in offering the best possible guest experience, and I understand that you were displeased. You can be sure we’ll do better for you next time. Nothing means more to us than providing a pleasant guest experience.