US$108
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

Best Western Plus Olathe Hotel(Olathe)(Great Value!)
US$88
Candlewood Suites(Olathe)(Great Value!)
US$99
CandlewoodSuites
La Quinta Inn & Suites Olathe(Olathe)(Great Value!)
US$99
Hotels.com
US$107
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

US$139
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

I would recommend paying the extra $15/nt for the Days Inn across the street. The room was reasonably clean and the staff was friendly. However, the towel rod in the bathroom was missing, as well what I'm assuming was a generic hotel painting at some point from the actual room. When housekeeping came they made the bed but didn't exchange towels or empty the trash, both of which I'm more concerned about than a made bed. There is not an iron in the room, but I believe they have free coffee downstairs. There is no mini fridge, and there is about a two to three foot walkway around a king size bed, so its small but for just one person it was fine.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 August 2017

Arrived after a long drive from Dalhart Texas and looking for a place for a good night sleep. Was traveling, in separate cars, with another couple and they arrived first and made reservations for us. Checked in and made our way to the room. While sitting in the room and relaxing, the fire alarms went off and we needed to evacuate the room. I walked out of the room located on the first floor and found the desk clerk not knowing what to do. I told her to contact the fire department as there was no fire - she had burned her meal in the microwave fixing potato skins. She didn't know to cancel the fire department. Found out later there was no radio/clock in the room nor were there any Kleenex boxes anywhere. Absolutely a nightmare - Will not stay there again. Went looking for a Catholic Church to go to the next morning, asked directions, and the clerk did not have a clue as to what I was looking for. Got directions from a local 7-11 down the road. Bad place.

Room Tip: Go some place else
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Olathe KS, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2017

Dear Patrick, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We sincerely apologize for your unpleasant stay due to the inconveniences you experienced. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest, and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the noise concerns you describe. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your stay to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 3 June 2017

First of all, this hotel is NOT pet friendly, as they claim to be. We booked a room online with them, and made it known that we would need a pet friendly non-smoking room. When we got there and attempted to check in, we were told that pets were allowed in smoking rooms only. For health reasons, we are not able to stay in a smoking room. The staff was rude, unprofessional, and completely unwilling to help us out. When we tried to cancel our booking, they refused to do so. We were forced to leave our dogs in the car all night. To add insult to injury, our shower was broken, and there was no hot water! We complained to the manager, and she promised a discount. It has been over a month, and the promised discount has yet to arrive.

Room Tip: Find a different hotel.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 November 2016

Nothing fancy ~ no frills M6 but the good outweighed the bad by a long shot !!! My husband wears a leg brace & front desk always does an outstanding job of finding a room that makes it easier for him. Beds in Room #115 were super comfortable ~ although a burn hold in the bedspread of a non-smoking room is a little off-putting. Bathroom was clean but scantly supplied with thin coarse towels ~ another M6 standard. No fridge/micro, clock, hair dryer or in-room coffee but free wifi with great signal & flat screen TV. It's obviously been something else (Microtel) hence the swimming pool. If you just want a quick overnight it's perfect & we'd stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
motelolatheks, Webmaster at Motel 6 Olathe KS, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Motel 6 Olathe.
It is nice to know that you enjoyed the room and amenities.
We shall certainly look into and resolve the AC and breakfast comment.
We are looking to improve our overall services still better based on your observations.
Definitely we are improving a lot and we look forward for your next stay so that you can experience it.

Regards
Hotel Manager.

Reviewed 10 August 2016

The staff was very helpful and nice! But, the bathtub would not drain, had trouble giving my daughter a bath in the bath tub since only the shower head would work. The room was EXTREMELY small, and we had a standard king room. I do not recommend this motel for families. We could barely fit our things into the room. Also, they do not provide shampoo just one bar of not so great standard soap. I could hear the guests staying above us, beside us, and could hear guests walking down the hall. Hardwood floors, but terrible paint job on the walls, a little out dated. There were no lamps next to the bed, the lighting was terrible. If you are single, and on a business trip I recommend it, but if you plan on spending time in your room and have a child with you, I don't recommend it. Although- they do have a pretty nice indoor pool, but the spa was out of order. One last thing, there are undercover police officers that drive by constantly, which made me feel like we might be in a high crime spot, but I couldn't really tell. I never left the motel after dark since it was just my daughter and I.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Audrey M
microtelinnbywyndham, Webmaster at Motel 6 Olathe KS, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2016

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your opinions. I’m terribly sorry that we failed to meet your needs and did not live up to your expectations. We take pride in our hotel and in providing a great place to stay for so many guests, and I deeply regret that we let you down. Perhaps you will give us another try in the future so we can do a better job of satisfying you. We’re always working to get better.

Hotel Manager