Comfort Inn+ Suites - Overland Park(Overland Park)(Great Value!)
US$71
ComfortInn
US$169
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
US$170
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
Hilton Garden Inn Overland Park(Overland Park)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$119
US$128
Hampton Inn Kansas City/Overland Park(Overland Park)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$99
Hampton.com
Fairfield Inn & Suites Kansas City Overland Park(Overland Park)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$124
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$110
1,104 results
All reviewsdouble treecookiescorporate woodsbreakfast buffetcorner roombusiness tripkansas cityfront desk staffsoccer tournamenteasy accessbeds were comfortablekc areastaff was friendlyomeletconferencehighwayks
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here during a softball tournament. First of all it’s a stay to play tournament so choices were limited, secondly the cost per night was higher with a “team discount” than it would have been if I reserved Outside of the team. Then you have the absolutely worse beds. I have Stayed in LaQuintas with better quality beds. The rooms are smaller than I would Ever imagine for a “Hilton” brand hotel. The air conditioning is also terrible. Set to 65 and my 17 year old daughter, whom is playing in the softball tournament, woke up several times throughout the night sweating. Then you have terrible elevators. Our room was on the 12th floor, we would push the button to request an elevator, the light would randomly just turn off. When the elevator did arrive it would stall at random floors along with all of that the clanking and banging sound was terrifying. The staff is friendly and the hotel seems overall clean but that’s where the good stops.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Christian A, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Kansas City - Overland Park, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Tonya F,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay at our hotel. We are so sorry to hear you did not have great time with us. We appreciate the less than favorable feedback as we are always looking for ways to improve our hotel and guest experience. We will also take the positives about the staff and celebrate with team. We hope you may give us another shot in the future next time you are in Overland Park.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

We were in down for a wedding. The hotel gave the bridal party a block rate which was the best rate from all the hotels in the area. The rooms were very clean, the staff was wonderful. It was the best choice and I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear mbhopper,

We appreciate the feedback in regards to your visit with the wedding party. It is with great pleasure to learn everything went off with out a hitch! We are so glad we could help make a special night even better. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 8 June 2018

For this occasion I was there for a conference, but have been there many times before period this time, somewhere to the previous ones, it was wonderful! The staff, room and amenities were wonderful! Everything exceeded my expectations.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear Tara M,

We appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your recent visit to our property. It is so good to hear we have exceeded your expectations! This review will please the whole staff so thank you!

Reviewed 7 June 2018

Great hotel on all levels!The staff at this hotel made sure that myself and my family had an exceptional experience and I would recommend this property to anyone looking for a hotel in this area. They have a very nice pool, fantastic breakfast as well as a nice bar and Grill to eat at.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear j0hngillis,

Thank you so much for the fantastic feedback! The team will be thrilled to hear all the good news! We cant wait to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here last night while attending the Royals game. We stayed on the newly renovated 12th floor. The room, bath, bed and pillows were very nice. I've stayed here several times and now with the improvements, it will become my place of choice. They told me the rooms are half finished and then they'll do the lobby, bar and restaurant. The service is always outstanding, including a welcome text from Liz before arriving stating they are there for us, plus water and a warm cookie. I'm a diamond member, so breakfast is included, but I would pay for it if it wasn't. Breakfast included fresh buffet items and cook to order eggs. The gentleman making our omelette created a tasty one for us. I already booked another night in June for our next visit. Thanks to the entire staff for making our stay comfortable and pleasant.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Christian A, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Kansas City - Overland Park, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2018

Dear Dedra67124,

Thank you so much for the positive feedback in regards to your recent stay with us. First, I want to thank you for being a loyal Diamond member! We are so glad to hear you enjoyed the new rooms and yes, we will also be renovating all the public spaces as well. Our breakfast buffet in Trofi Restaurant is fantastic so we will certainly pass along the great comments. We look forward to your stay with us in June!