“ Burnt Ends and Smoked Turkey - Yum”
Review of Burnt End BBQ

Burnt End BBQ
Ranked #7 of 486 Restaurants in Overland Park
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

Stopped in to the Vitamin Shop next door. On the way out I asked how the food was next door. He said great, try the smoked turkey. I did. Had a 2-meat platter; burnt ends and smoked turkey. Both great. I also had the cheesy corn and mac 'n cheese. Both equally good. Joe Wilcox, the manager brought my food and was a great host. Everyone was very friendly and made me feel at home. Can't say enough good things about this place. I'll be back when I return to KC!

Reviewed 14 February 2017

This place rivals the Big BBQ places in town. Their specials for lunch are great. The food is very good. All of their meats have a nice flavor and are juicy.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Went to Burnt End BBQ during Restaurant week in Kansas city. Restaurant week is held every year when Local Restaurants have a chance to show of their culinary talents and provide funds for their Charity's. I was very impressed with the customer service. Because no matter how many people were in line the management and staff made it a point to provide good service and answer questions regardless to whether you were a first time customer or a regular. I had the ribs and my friend had the half a chicken, we both had sides mac and cheese, bake beans, cold slew. After we finish are meal I went back to the counter and brought more BBQ Chicken to take home.

Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

Always a good meal. Plenty of choices, all fresh made, reasonable prices. BBQ atmosphere. Good for family and friends. Great alternative to fast food. Not a romantic choice.

Reviewed 3 February 2017 via mobile

My daughter and I stopped here on a whim on our way out of town after a weekend stay in KC. It had good ratings, was close to our hotel and she was craving BBQ.
I was not...
We stopped anyway and boy, am I glad we did. It was amazing!!
I had the burnt ends which were so juicy and flavorful. My daughter had the pulled pork and it was so yummy!
We both had the mac and cheese (made with shells and has a better flavor than regular boring mac and cheese.
We also ordered wings. We are very picky about our wings and don't like the skin soft at all. These wings were cooked perfectly. Skin was crunchy, meat was super juicy and very little fat. They were not greasy and the sauce is on the side so we were both able to get the flavor we wanted while splitting a six piece.
The place was clean, staff was very helpful and friendly and there are TV's that face all directions so you can watch the games (If your into that).
We will be back and I would recommend this place to anyone.