“Wonderful beef ribs lunch special - and it was all good!!!”

Jack Stack Barbecue - Overland Park
Ranked #1 of 490 Restaurants in Overland Park
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 7 July 2015

When in Kansas City, try the BBQ. So we did. What a great choice. We got there during lunch hours so could pick from the many specials. I had beef ribs with 2 small sides. My husband had the same. I have never seen so many ribs with so much meat. It was fall off the bone good. I had to give some of the meat to others at the table. My sides were beans (good) and cheesy corn. I guess this is a special side for this place. It was very tasty but I sure did not need extra calories. Really wonderful meal. I was full for hours. I would absolutely go back here again! Hope to some day.

Reviewed 4 July 2015 via mobile

Love coming to KC so we can eat here. There is lots of good BBQ in KC, but this is our favorite. We have never ordered anything that wasn't good. My favorite are their pork ribs. Make sure and have their onion ring appetizer. Good atmosphere.

Reviewed 2 July 2015

My family has been coming to Jack Stack for years. The food is always fabulous. The BEST BBQ anywhere!! Atmosphere is comfortable and always friendly/ welcoming! At times there is a wait, because they are so popular. In our opinion, worth the wait!!!!!

Reviewed 1 July 2015 via mobile

Always a great place to have great KC Barbecue. We eat at Jack Stacks once amonth. Great food and great service every time. Wait time can be long on weekends but if you go early or late usually just 15 minutes.

Reviewed 1 July 2015

I have recently retired to Tampa, but do return to KC occassionly and look forward to visiting Jack Stack's. We have beeen to all locations, but are especially fond of the Martin City Location, close to our old home. (But, service is excellent at all locations) Always, always good food. Sides are great and never skimpy. Everything is good. But a Martin City Mayor is worth the trip. I miss it a lot.

Last time was in Sept. 2014, after our son's wedding (held at a small college chapel in centeral Missour) and catered dinner was over. We took family that had traveled from all over late and closed the place. Everyone loved it!

Florida does not know BBQ and nearly impossible to find a brisket here! Can't wait!