“very good food at reasonable prices”

La Casita Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 134 Restaurants in Salina
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 22 April 2015

We eat at La Casita about once per month. We always enjoy the good service and tasty food. The servings are large and always quick to the table. The chips and salsa are included which is not always the case in today's world. La Casita is a great choice of Mexican food in Salina, Ks.

Reviewed 14 March 2015

La Casita is located just a couple block east of I-35 at the Crawford Street exit. The food is very good and so is the service. The portions are LARGE. The place has a nice atmosphere. It is well worth a visit.

Reviewed 3 September 2014

Decided to try La Casita new location in Salina. I was in the old restaurant once before. From what I remember they didn't change much of the interior. The service was very good. Seemed like all the staff provided good service. My complaint had to do with the food. I ordered the chicken taco salad. My surprise was when I ordered it, it was delivered in less than a minute. The plate was piping hot which the waitress warned me about. Not sure why a taco salad has to be served on a super hot plate. They forgot to put the rice in the salad. I brought that to the attention of the waitress and she provided a bowl of rice. My biggest complaint was the chicken. It was a processed piece of spongy meat. When the waitress asked me about the meal I told her my comments along with a soggy bottom taco shell. She said yes, the beef is much better. Sounds like this isn't the first complaint about the chicken. While the server was nice, I will not be back. The food was not worth it.