“Delicious sushi and udon. ”
Review of Jacky Chan Sushi

Jacky Chan Sushi
Ranked #207 of 1,072 Restaurants in Wichita
Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

The food here is good. The servers were very friendly. The fishes were very fresh. Ask for Rosey when you are here.

Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

First off, the employees take pride in what they're offering. I was greeted immediately with kindness and witnessed the wait staff perfecting the crispness of each napkin's fold and placement of each piece of silverware, offered me a drink as I waited for my to-go order and were just overall wonderfully kind and thoughtful. The sushi (and entire) menu has a bountiful amount of options in which ANYONE would find something to enjoy. The sushi rice is just SOOOO MUCH better than Sumo's and the smoked salmon in my Boston roll was cut to a massive slice of perfection. Just very pleased with my experiences thus far and plan to continue visiting.

Reviewed 27 September 2016 via mobile

Don't let the limited reviews steer you away! The cook has been doing this for years at various sushi restaurants in Wichita. My wife and I ordered 4 different varieties for takeout and they were all delicious. They have an awesome website which allows you to order and choose your pick up time. My order was ready right on time! I will definitely be back!

Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

Where do I start? I've had several of Jacky's stir fried entrees and enjoyed a broad variety of his expertly prepared sushi and I've always pleased. He has a dish with eggplant and chicken, now understand that I have hated eggplant for nearly 60 years, and yet I love it. I can't remember it's name but Jacky remembers that this eggplant thing is my favorite item on the menu. Omg, it's soooooooo good.

Been to Jacky Chan Sushi? Share your experiences!