“Lots of choices”

Add it.
Super Buffet
Ranked #438 of 1,095 Restaurants in Wichita
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Lots of choices on this buffet. We were pleasant surprised! Service was quick and very pleasant. Would go again!

Reviewed 23 April 2017

I think it would be almost impossible to have anything but an excellent meal at this Chinese buffet. The number of selections (both of Asian fare and kid-friendly pizza, etc.) is bordering on astronomical; and they keep the serving pans filled and the food hot. Even our spectacularly picky-eater grandsons always find plenty of items they recognize and enjoy. We've gone there on holidays when everything else is closed, and we've gone there frequently at every time of the week or weekend and have never had to wait. I have to admit that the surroundings are slightly shabby, and the restaurant can sometimes be quite warm (or is it me showing my age?!); but overall, this is our favorite Chinese buffet in Wichita. We've never been disappointed.

Reviewed 9 March 2016

Decided to try this place one night. Not bad. Good selection of all kinds of chinese cuisine along with plenty of different shrimp dishes. Nice selection of deserts. The only thing that wasn't appealing was the station with used dishes right in the dining area and quite visible. They really need to move that.

Reviewed 2 March 2016 via mobile

This was our first and only time to eat here. There selection was good very good but everything on the buffet was COLD. If you did the Mongolian Grill it would have been better since it was hot and cooked to order. Not what I expected.

Reviewed 22 May 2015 via mobile

After looking at some of the so-so reviews I thought I'd give the super buffet a shot.
It's not the best buffet food I've had but it was edible. Some of the chicken was a bit dried out but the calamari was just right.
Service was lacking and impersonal.
I doubt that I would eat here again.

Been to Super Buffet? Share your experiences!