All reviews basketball court presidential suite putting green whole foods walking path great hotel small lake evening reception home away from home we've stayed within walking distance living room loved this hotel complimentary breakfast wichita area rooms are spacious excellent stay
Reviewed 2 June 2011

My husband and I booked the night after our wedding and were pleasantly surprised to see that they had upgraded us to a presidential suite due to the occasion. The front desk service was wonderful and a full breakfast was provided. The decor was beautiful and our presidential suite was amazing.

Room tip: Tell them of any special occasion when you reserve
Date of stay: May 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Meliah M
Reviewed 2 April 2011

Our group that meets twice a year ended up changing our meeting to this location. The rooms were spacious and well-appointed. The public areas lent itself for great networking. The food was really good. I was happy to see that some of the neighboring restaurants catered in a nightly supper. The snacks in our meeting were tasty, especially the chocolate-filled croissants. The rooms were comfortable, but they could use a designer to get rid of the tacky items that were supposed to look high end, or to better coordinate the look. There were modern pieces of furniture alongside traditional pieces. But it was clean and comfy. The grounds were pretty and overlooked a pond with fountains. The only negative I experienced was the meeting room temperature. It was either really stuffy hot or really cold... often changing between the extremes every 15 mintues or so. I was forever putting on and taking my jacket. Other than that, I hope we return to this property.

1  Thank breoni
Reviewed 1 April 2011

Have just spend 3 nights here for work and found it to be a great base to work from.
The whole complex is very well kept and the staff very friendly.
The suite itself was spacious and light and very well equipped. I didnt cook but the kitchen had all you need should you want to. The free Internet worked well and the coffee was restocked daily.
The fitness room has a few bits of equipment, ok to keep you topped up but not enough for a serious workout. The pool is nice but a little small and the hot tub was nice and...hot :)
Breakfast was not bad, it was nice to see proper eggs rather than the powdered stuff ive had at other suite hotels, the muffins were a favourite of mine.
Location wise its a bit of a drive to Boeing/Spirt but only 5 minutes from Hawker Beachcraft. There are a number of restaurants on the same park area, Fox and Hound was my particular favourite, great food and atmosphere and particularly good for dining alone with a big wall of TV screens to watch.
There is a wallgreens and walmart not far away but i found the Super Target 5 mins drive away to be the best in the area and it was nice and quiet.
Overall i highly rate this Suite Hotel for anyone, not just business travellers.

1  Thank Marks281172
Reviewed 31 March 2011

This place is so good, I wish they had one in every town to which I travel. Very friendly staff, from the front desk to the folks who clean the tables in the dining room. The property is very well-maintained, the rooms are clean, spacious, and very comfortable. The breakfast buffet is phenomenal--I don't recall seeing a better free buffet. The bed was terrific, and the place is very quiet. Free high-speed internet that is actually fast. What more could a person want? This is by far my first choice of hotels in Wichita. (The ONLY negative, by the way, is the wallpaper in the bathroom, which is very strange--it looks like a collage of 18th-Century etchings. I can live with that very small blip when everything else is so good.)

Reviewed 30 March 2011

Have stayed here several times since November 2010. Appreciate the well kept facility and friendly staff who go over and beyond in customer service. The hotel includes a complimentary breakfast every morning, and suppers 4 nights per week. (excellent variety of meals) In fact some nights the hotel hosts meals from local restaurants in the vicinity. Relaxing pool/hottub, free DVD's, and internet.