“Overpriced but I can't help myself still love it, YIKES.”
Review of Whole Foods Market

Whole Foods Market
Ranked #211 of 1,074 Restaurants in Wichita
Description: Welcome to your Wichita, KS Whole Foods Market! Founded in 1978 in Austin, Texas, Whole Foods Market is the leading retailer of natural and organic foods, the first national "Certified Organic" grocer, and uniquely positioned as America's Healthiest Grocery Store™.
Reviewed 4 February 2017

Very yuppie, but they do have things here you can't find anyplace else. Good wholesome food with high prices. Love the seafood and meat cabinets. Say goodbye to your cash and just do it.

Reviewed 16 October 2016

I stop in every couple of weeks and always find something I need or want. Their produce department is always eye catching. Everything looks fresh. The meat department is not large but has amazing selections including locally grown beef. On my last visit I ran across some pumpkin spice ice cream sandwiches. I have to say they were pretty good. I'm not sure how the squeeze so much into a small market like that.

Reviewed 10 September 2016

Very basic and over priced! Not a single thing about this (unlike other Whole Foods nationally) store would bring me back. Dillon's has almost everything you can find here at a more reasonable price.

Reviewed 29 July 2016

Service at deli counter was excellent. I just need turkey & cheese to make 5 sandwiches and she sliced just right. Even sold half loaf bread! Love their quick pick up desserts and drinks. Friendly staff.

Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

My family loves Whole Foods and will usually shop at one if its in a close proximity to us. This one opened a year or two ago. Location is in Waterfront at 13th and Webb.