“Good food, but no iced coffee!!”
Review of Bellevue Bistro

Bellevue Bistro
Ranked #3 of 23 Restaurants in Bellevue
Cuisines: American, French
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 23 August 2016

Bring your appetite, the portions are huge. At least for me. I discovered "goetta," which is similar to scrapple, but maybe a little healthier because of the oats(?). Anyway, my grilled cheese with goetta and fried egg was satisfying, and came with a healthy portion of potatoes. My boyfriend's veggie hash bake was also good. Overall what one would expect of a casual, breakfast place. It was so hot during our stay in Covington, that I really wanted an iced coffee. So disappointed that they don't serve iced coffee. Service was good and the art was interesting.

2  Thank JojoRockville

Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

This was our first visit. Disappointed that what we had chosen to try had been deleted from the menu. The food is good - although my husband thought it was bland (he had their signature dish Bellevue Bake). I don't think a lot of seasoning is used. The place is small so we had to wait a while outside before a table was available. We'd go back if our friends chose it.

Reviewed 18 July 2016

Food was very good - I had the Brie, Apple and mayo sandwich; it was very good. The server was pleasant and gave us some great tips on where to visit while we were in Kentucky; Prices are reasonable as well;

Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

I got the Kentucky hot brown. Make sure you like crab if you order. Husband enjoyed his sandwich. They have great iced tea.

Reviewed 8 April 2016 via mobile

My wife and I visited the Bellevue Bistro for a late breakfast. This was our second visit. The food and service were outstanding. My wife had the veggie bake and I had the fette sau bake and both were excellent. They are generous portions of ingredients combined on iron skillets. Service was attentive and friendly. They also have an interesting lunch menu but do serve breakfast until they close in late afternoon. We both highly recommend.