“Breakfast is yummy”

Cuisines: American, French
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 16 October 2016

Great breakfast! Never been for anything except breakfast. The skillet dishes are very good! They come out piping hot!

Reviewed 27 August 2016

Went here for breakfast because were sick of hotel lousy breakfast. Glad we did. Had the cinnamon chocolate berries whipped cream French toast for just $8. and coffee. Neat little place. Parallel park along the street. Double check the address because the website lists it as 812 but it is really across the street at 813. Oh, also tried a piece of "Goetta" sausage which is a local thing in Cincy area. Sausage patty mixed with oatmeal. It was okay, different. Would return if we lived nearby.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Bring your appetite, the portions are huge. At least for me. I discovered "goetta," which is similar to scrapple, but maybe a little healthier because of the oats(?). Anyway, my grilled cheese with goetta and fried egg was satisfying, and came with a healthy portion of potatoes. My boyfriend's veggie hash bake was also good. Overall what one would expect of a casual, breakfast place. It was so hot during our stay in Covington, that I really wanted an iced coffee. So disappointed that they don't serve iced coffee. Service was good and the art was interesting.

2  Thank JojoRockville
Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

This was our first visit. Disappointed that what we had chosen to try had been deleted from the menu. The food is good - although my husband thought it was bland (he had their signature dish Bellevue Bake). I don't think a lot of seasoning is used. The place is small so we had to wait a while outside before a table was available. We'd go back if our friends chose it.

Reviewed 18 July 2016

Food was very good - I had the Brie, Apple and mayo sandwich; it was very good. The server was pleasant and gave us some great tips on where to visit while we were in Kentucky; Prices are reasonable as well;