“First time for lunch...great sandwich!”
Review of Bellevue Bistro

Bellevue Bistro
Ranked #3 of 23 Restaurants in Bellevue
Cuisines: American, French
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

My friend and I were both interested in the Salmon Reuben but felt like we should eat healthier so I proposed we split that sandwich and split a salad. We did. The sandwich was amazing & we agree that they have perfect potato chips there. It isn't that the salad was bad, but their sandwiches and their breakfast dishes rate so much higher that unless healthy eating is your main goal, go for taste.

Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

Service - 5 stars
Food - 5 stars
Atmosphere - 5 stars
Very nice. Stopped for breakfast. Wife had triple decker and loved it. I had Kentucky hot brown and found it to be delicious. Server was quick and friendly.

Reviewed 16 October 2016

Great breakfast! Never been for anything except breakfast. The skillet dishes are very good! They come out piping hot!

Reviewed 27 August 2016

Went here for breakfast because were sick of hotel lousy breakfast. Glad we did. Had the cinnamon chocolate berries whipped cream French toast for just $8. and coffee. Neat little place. Parallel park along the street. Double check the address because the website lists it as 812 but it is really across the street at 813. Oh, also tried a piece of "Goetta" sausage which is a local thing in Cincy area. Sausage patty mixed with oatmeal. It was okay, different. Would return if we lived nearby.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Bring your appetite, the portions are huge. At least for me. I discovered "goetta," which is similar to scrapple, but maybe a little healthier because of the oats(?). Anyway, my grilled cheese with goetta and fried egg was satisfying, and came with a healthy portion of potatoes. My boyfriend's veggie hash bake was also good. Overall what one would expect of a casual, breakfast place. It was so hot during our stay in Covington, that I really wanted an iced coffee. So disappointed that they don't serve iced coffee. Service was good and the art was interesting.

2  Thank JojoRockville