“nice old fashioned store!!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Old Town Fudge Factory
Ranked #7 of 23 Shopping in Berea
Reviewed 16 March 2014

I found this little candy store trying to pass time waiting to drop of my brothers kids. This shop is right out of a time machine, it's great. The selection was great, and the Bourbon Balls are very good, as well as the chocolate covered cashews. Hand dipped cones were nice. Next time I get to Berea I will be stopping. Great little find. The owner was very sweet.

1  Thank Donald J

Reviewed 20 October 2013

These were some of the best bourbon balls we've had. We usually purchase from Chaser's near Mammoth Cave, these were just as good. We bought half a pound on Monday and then stopped back on Friday and purchased another half pound. The proprietor offered suggestions on where to visit since the national parks were closed. Well worth the money. Items are priced by the half pound.

Reviewed 3 July 2013 via mobile

Great small town charm at this fudge shop. So many different choices. So much to try. A diabetics nightmare. We spent a lot of time and money. Worth the time and money.

1  Thank stacicooperhoffmann
Reviewed 29 June 2013

The Old Town Fudge Factory is a small, quaint, and local fudge shoppe located in the college square area in Berea, KY. I have been here a few times and there are a variety of items to choose from besides fudge. Such as candy, ice cream, and other delicious deserts.

The only aspect that I do not like about the store is the prices. It is a bit expensive but if you are willing to spend to satisfy your sweet tooth then this place is definitely for you.

Reviewed 25 May 2013

This little fudge shop has more than just Fudge. They have a variety of ice cream and milkshakes/malts! They also have local honey and random little knick knacks in the store. The fudge is really good. And the worker was super nice. When I asked for samples he gave a good size. It was really good fudge. They also even have chocolate covered strawberries during February. They were moderately priced as well.