“Great time for my son and I”

National Corvette Museum
Book In Advance
More Info
US$10.00*
and up
National Corvette Museum
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: See over 70 Corvettes in periodic settings including a mid-century barbershop, service station and historic race track. Exhibit Hall features special displays that change regularly. For hands-on activities visit the KidZone, Pit Crew Challenge and numerous trivia kiosks, then try a Corvette on for size in the lobby. The Corvette Store offers apparel, collectibles, home and gift items. On-site 50's-inspired Corvette Cafe serves breakfast, lunch and snacks. Please note that the museum is still OPEN despite the sinkhole in our Skydome building. The Skydome is the only portion of the Museum closed for tours, however guests are able to see into the Dome through our plexiglass window to catch a glimpse of the hole and on-going construction work.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We thoroughly enjoyed our time at the museum. We sat in new and old Corvettes and my son even rode in a '66. There was even someone picking up their new ZR1 and drove it out to a standing ovation.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,379)
All reviews
in 24 reviews
"great stop"
in 25 reviews

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

I love Corvettes, so the museum was interesting to me. The display of the sink hole was interesting. The quality of the museum is excellent. Weather or not you enjoy this museum depends on how much you like Corvettes. My family had a good time.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Truly awesome. The sink hole exhibit was amazing. My dad was a Chevy employee at the Cleveland Plant and I know he would have been impressed. Disappointed that we could not do a tour of the plant but will come back and visit once they reopen.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

All I can say is the corvette museum is fantastic and for Just $10 and free parking and you will see the markings where the hole happen . From cars that are ready to be pick up to classic cars. Kid will have fun with hands on displays.

See more reviews
Reviewed 27 March 2018

The most interesting section was the one showing and describing the recovery of the vehicles when they fell in the sinkhole. My husband was disappointed that you could not see the interiors of the cars on display, and I would have liked to see the retail cost of them at the time they were for sale.

CorvetteMuseum, Public Relations Manager at National Corvette Museum, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Thank you for visiting and for the suggestions, Cheryl. I've passed them along to our curator. While some of the readerboards have the original price of the Corvette on them, others do not. We recommend the Corvette Black Book, and the App Corvette DNA for quick lookup of Corvette values, options, etc. But I have passed along the suggestion to include this information on all boards.

For the interiors, we do have the 1953 Corvette Cutaway where you can see inside and the C7 that guests can sit in, but for the most part it is hard to showcase interiors. Most of the cars are on loan from private individuals and we wouldn't want to encourage guests to try and sit inside them by having the doors open, or for them to try and toss things inside open windows (you'd be surprised by the things guests do).

Thank you again for visiting.