Goose Hollow Campground & RV Park
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Knights Inn Cadiz(Cadiz)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$56
US$55
Hotels.com
Early American Motel(Aurora)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$135
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
Stratton Inn(Princeton)
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 April 2016 via mobile

Very Rude!!Swimming pool.Nasty and Bathrooms!!Gravy Roads smoke and Dust everywere..Dangerous Road ,Drinking a lot!!!!Campers on top of each other!!!Vandal on GOLF carts very Mis leading to other campers.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
3  Thank Hal B
Reviewed 25 April 2016

After planning a weekend trip that only lasted a night I would not refer anyone here.The bath house was not 24 hours like the website says.The trash,alcohol and drug paraphernalia on the grounds was ridiculous. When I contacted Steve Brown I was told the bathrooms will reopen in the morning along with a ground cleaning.This was around 9pm on a Friday night.Saturday when I returned to the bath house it was still locked at 6 am. So I personal go talk to Steve Brown.Needless to say that didn't go to well.He raised his voice at my kids for running and not to mention the smell of alcohol that came out of his mouth.The disrespect Steve Brown showed my kids and I was unbelievable.I will never ever return nor refer anyone.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank ClassyFamily
Reviewed 25 April 2016

Dirty!!! Low class ,Staff drinking alcohol Beer 24 7 ,Its NOT KID FRIENDLY .Yelling at campers all the time. .terrible. Dirty . no music after 9.00 curfew after 9;00.Very disappointing !!! Owner is a very unpleasant person. Need i say more .You willsee other reviews.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank info165
Reviewed 14 March 2016 via mobile

This is a nice, clean place with super friendly owners. Very accomidating and very affordable. No tv or internet, but we didnt care, as we spent the days visiting friends and touring the area anyway.

I would highly recommend this place.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Charcin
Reviewed 5 June 2013

We've stayed at the Hollow 4 times now. It's a laid back resort that is kept clean. The staff have been helpful when we contacted them. This isn't a big pool/activity place. But if you want a nice site, and don't want staff down your neck because your campfire is still going after 9:05 it might be the place for you.

Clean bathrooms and grounds.

Close to Waterville Valley and other White Mountain activities.

Room Tip: We like the back field....
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family