US$87
US$61
Travel Inn(Cave City)
US$45
TripAdvisor
All reviewswould definitely stay here againsausageoatmealbiscuitsbeds were comfortablestaff was friendlymaidinterstate
Reviewed 25 July 2017

we are 60 plus and stayed here with our 2 grand children, check in is at 3 p.m. NOT 2;30 No exceptions we were told. Found out later the front desk girl also did the laundry The room carpet is dirty and frayed, bath shower had mold and water running behind tile, POOL!!! do not USE it was VERY NASTY smelled like river water. I let the boys get in then after a few minutes I got in and immediately told the boys to get out. I told the girl at the front desk she said pool man was coming later that day, it was Sunday. we wanted to check out but we paid in advanced and no refund. The worst Days inn DO NOT stay at this place.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
ripb, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Cave City, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2017

Thank you for your feedback and for staying with us. I do apologize for the glitches you experienced while at your hotel. Thank you for letting us know that there's an issue with our pool; we'll get that taken care of ASAP. We hope to see you again soon and have a wonderful Summer.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
ripb, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Cave City, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2017

Reviewed 18 July 2017

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends

Reviewed 16 July 2017

We stayed for just a couple nights while we explored Mammoth Cave National Park, which is about a 15 min drive from the motel. It was a good budget place to stay.
We did not use the pool --the water looked green (did not look well maintained).
Breakfast was basic (there was some warm items like eggs, sausage, biscuits--not very good but you make it work).
Wifi isn't the greatest but we didn't spend too much time in the room. The staff was nice and the room was clean. A/c Worked well. Nothing amazing but it's what we expected.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey, your feedback is very important to us. I'm very happy to hear our staff was very friendly and helpful. I'm glad you enjoyed your room, come stay with us again whenever your in town. Thank you and have a wonderful summer.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

it is "ok" at best if you aren't planning on hanging out there. The room smelled like a horse barn upon arrival. I wouldn't dare let my children walk barefoot. The beds were visibly wonky and slept as bad. it was nice that there was a micro fridge and it was clean, though my neighboring room complained that day since her fridge was turning green with mold in places. The pool was ok, I didn't go in but my kids did and my oldest got out faster than I expected because there were tons of bugs swimming around in it. I know its an outdoor pool, but the bugs were a bit much even for that. Clearly the water wasn't balanced correctly. It does have a continental breakfast, but it is a really really tight room with 3-4 tables. The cold foods are fine...yogurt, bagels, toast, cereal. But the "hot" breakfast is questionable. precooked egg material in perfect circles, dry biscuits and sausage I wouldn't touch. My husband said it had to be eaten with the biscuit and not alone. I wouldn't return to this hotel. Spend a couple extra bucks for a nicer place.

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you for taking the time to writing a review. I appreciate your comments and will use them for improvements at our hotel. I am very sorry for the problems you encountered while you were here. We work hard to satisfy all of our guests. Again, I am very sorry that we did not meet your expectations.