“Another great meal!”

Add it.
Papa Manzo's
Ranked #2 of 24 Restaurants in Central City
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Have never had a bad meal here. Pizza, pasta or sandwich you cannot go wrong. Service is better at the Greenville location but the food is great at both.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

I know what you're thinking: A claim that a small town in Kentucky has absolutely the best pizza ever is impossible, right? Well.... wrong. The Giageos, despite the Greek sur name, originally hail from Chicago, and are masters. Someone's review says it is the best pizza outside Chicago. I'm here to tell you it's better than any pizza I've ever eaten in Chicago, and that's quite a few pizzas! We have moved from Central City, but I would never miss a trip to Papa Manzo's whenever I'm near there. Last week when visiting friends in Chicago they told me they get a very lightly baked Papa Manzo's pizza to take home to finish baking at home--after, of course, dining on one baked at the restaurant. I will beg them to do the same for me next time!

Reviewed 23 January 2018

Manzo's is a must for Pizza. food is always great, the service is friendly and fast. I love the beef with hot peppers.

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

Have been eating here on a regular basis since it opened. This is my favorite pizza outside of Chicago. The crust, sauce and cheese are what the chain restaurants wish they had. The beef sandwiches are great and the peppers are awesome. Love the pasta and fresh Italian sausage. New location in downtown Greenville is just as good and better atmosphere. Family owned and operated so a plus in my book.

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

Now nothing can compare to the food I ate while in Italy but the pizza I had here brought me back. It was delicious. It's a small ma and Pa kinda place so don't expect a lot of wait staff but service was still good and a small crowd there. He had an Italian pastra dessert that was also amazing. Definitely going back!