“Greasy spoon”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Couldn't find anything on the menu that wasn't fattening and greasy or with bacon or BBQ sauce. Would have been nicer if they had other types of foods.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Knew nothing about this restaurant - but had very few choices for my wife who is gluten free...and I found the ribs I ordered way to sweet for my liking. End result - we will avoi dthis chain in the future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stopped for gas and walked across the lot to Sonny's. Picked up a Sweet Carolina Sandwich and it was great. It was large, more than enough to satisfy me. They had a nice selection of sauces to put on it. They were doing a lot of takeout as it was only 11 AM, but the restaurant looked pleasant and the bathroom was clean. Service was nice and quick.

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

We love stopping here on the way through KY. Food & Service are good! We love the pulled Pork & corn nuggets! The food here is a lot better than Sonny’s in the south.

Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I have stopped here before as we head south on 75. Food is always good. This time we ordered the St Louis style ribs. These are absolutely the best ribs I have ever had! So Smokey and sweet. Our waitress, Heaven, was a delight.

Been to Sonny's BBQ? Share your experiences!