“Food for everyone including vegans & vegetarians”
Review of Bouquet Restaurant

Bouquet Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Bouquet Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 149 Restaurants in Covington
Price range: US$4 - US$27
Cuisines: American, French, Wine Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 5th Street
Description: Bouquet Restaurant is an upscale farm-to-table bistro opened in 2007 by Stephen Williams. As one of the first restaurants in the area to embrace local and sustainable farming as a cornerstone of its mission, Bouquet’s menu is constantly evolving to utilize the best products from over fifty farmers and purveyors. In addition to an eclectic and ever-changing offering of small plates, entrees, and desserts, Bouquet has become known for their monthly four-course tastings and extensive bourbon collection. Chef Williams channels his dedication to the community into his work with various local charities and organizations, including collaborations with the Freestore Foodbank, the SIDS Foundation, and the scholarship fund at the Midwest Culinary Institute. He is especially passionate about his leadership role within the local chapter of Chef’s Collaborative, an organization which seeks to inspire symbiotic relationships among chefs, farmers and promoting sustainable practices.
Reviewed 19 August 2015 via mobile

My husband and I met another couple here for an early dinner on a Monday evening. It was easy enough to find and there was ample parking in the lot next to the restauant.

It is a small restaurant so I would definitely recommend making reservations. There are some tables outside also.

One of the reasons we chose Bouquet is because we saw on their website that it is vegetarian and vegan friendly. They had some good options and the chef was accommodating. I would have liked to have seen more vegan options on the menu, but I'll take what I can get. I ordered the sautéed vegetables for my starter and they were good. My husband had the crab cake and a kale salad. Three of us had the sesame crusted tofu which was tasty. The brussels sprouts were excellent. If you only get one side, get the brussels. One person had the halibut and said it was good.

The service was excellent. I would definitely recommend dining at Bouquet.

Reviewed 9 August 2015

Bouquet is one of the best meals you'll find in the Cicinnati area. Be adventurous and go to Covington, the fun side of the river. Steve and Jessica are committed to excellent food sourced locally, unique preparation, and excellent service. Entrees and appetizers rotate regularly based on season and availability. A few of my favorites are the pork chop, the lamb shank, and the steak (each preparation has been excellent). The have an extensive wine list. If you are not familiar with the wines, let Jessica make a recommendation, we have never been disappointed. Bouquet is one of my wife and my favorites. Every time we have taken friends the have loved it. Out of town folks are surprised to find a restaurant like this in Cincinnati. Recently Bouquet received recognition on Cincinnati's top restaurant, I believe it was #5.

Reviewed 6 August 2015

This is nice little bar, food average, value not good. Just had the squash blossoms appetizer, was $12 for two very small stuffed squash blossoms. I complained to the waiter and his response was "Ok, I hear you", but did nothing. Overall, found the portions to be small and the prices like a finer dinning place. We will not go back. We would not recommend it.

1  Thank CincinatiLarry
Reviewed 25 July 2015

Restaurant located in area where you can
get shuttle service to all Reds home games.
Everything here was superb, and delicious
well prepared meals are really the name of
the game! The special I selected resulted
in the very best tasting catfish dinner ever!
Do not hesitate...go! Reservations can be
made through Open Table.

Reviewed 22 July 2015

My sister and I had driven over from Indianapolis to see Lil' Bub at the Leaping Lizard Art Gallery, and we were starving. Driving down Main Street in the rain, we spotted the sign to this restaurant and decided to stop in. We had great meals and even better service (I wish I could remember our server's name; she was a lovely young woman who did a fantastic job!). I had the carrot soup - delicious - and the burger, which was equally tasty. My vegetarian sister had the risotto, which she said was awesome. All in all, it was a really great experience.