“Absolute Delightful Local Artisan Cuisine ”
Review of Otto's

Otto's
Ranked #2 of 142 Restaurants in Covington
Cuisines: American, Deli
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

We visited Covington to enjoy lunch after a client visit. We had been to Otto’s last year and loved it. Our server, Ruthie, was fantastic. My husband and I split the Reuben on rye and the Turkey Cranberry on toasted sourdough. He had a cup of cream of mushroom and I had a cup of tomato dill. Everything was simply delicious and fresh. Kudos to the chef! We can always judge a restaurant of whether it’s good or not based on repeat patrons and EVERYONE we spoke to said this was their “go to” place for lunch! Anytime we’re in the neighborhood, we’ll definitely return to Otto’s as our “go to” place.

Reviewed 7 February 2018

I’m a big advocate about eating locally, esp when the restaurant uses local ingredients. There’s always been a buzz about Ottos so Three of my girlfriends decided to check it out and made a Friday evening reservation. The establishment is cute and quaint, but very small. Due to this, the noise level can seem quite high. The service was excellent... from the host, to the bartender to our server... all were top notch. They even phoned me shortly before the reservation to notify us that a portion of the street they are licated was shut down due to a water break and offered alternate directions on how to get there and where to park. In my opinion, this is above and beyond. All of the food was good. The fried green tomato appetizer was excellent, as was the risotto that came with our dishes. My filet was excellent and prepared perfectly, though the whipped potatoes were mediocre at best. They lacked consistency and flavor. Not a huge deal bc the filet made up for it. Because you pay for the overall eXperience when dining out, I feel that the price point is a tad high for the scrunched, loud atmosphere. Overall, I would definitely return and recommend others to check Ottos out as well!

Reviewed 28 January 2018

We enjoy the restaurants and bars around Mainstrasse. We started our evening with apps and drinks at Ottos for happy hour from 5 to 6. We love the brussel sprouts and truffle fries. Only complaint is that happy hour drink menu only includes beer, and with competition around the restaurant they need to add wine and cocktails.

Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

In Covington for a meeting, I asked for a recommendation for lunch - a place I couldn’t go at home. Someone recommended Otto’s. I had the BLT and sweet potato fries and caught up on some emails. Food is reasonably priced, served quickly, and delicious!

Reviewed 16 January 2018

This small restaurant lies in the historic section of Covington and is quaint. The décor is 1880s which we found nice. The food was good and the service was excellent and reasonably priced. There is a full service bar but I wouldn't say it is for "the bar scene".

Been to Otto's? Share your experiences!