“The end has come. ”

Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Diner, Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

After enjoying this place for 2 decades they have lost their lease and closed. We miss the great staff and food. Nearby locations in downtown and Crestview Hills have disappointed us. So sad.

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

On our way to Smokey Mountains!! Lady recommended this restaurant for breakfast and I have to say best place I enjoyed during visit to . Was like having breakfast at home or better. Casual place with wholesome healthy food!!! I was extremely impressed. I had a pancake with ricotta topped with lemon curd and fresh strawberries. OMG!! Also oatmeal with fresh fruit and yogurt. Will absolutely return!!!! Please expand First Watch!!! If I had a choice between IHop or here. Hands down FIRST WATCH!!!!!

Reviewed 8 June 2017

My boyfriend and I come frequently for breakfast/lunch. Cannot believe they are getting rid of this! I crave their Healthy Turkey omelette all of the time!

Cassi C, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2017

Thanks so much, Liza! We're happy to hear you love our restaurant. Although this location is closing we do have a few other locations that are within a 5 mile radius of this one that you can visit. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

We were a little disappointed here, the service was good, the drinks were good, the menu was huge, but the eggs Benedict were a little bit flavorless. We expected more from a place rated this high.

Cassi C, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2017

Thanks for stopping by! We're happy to hear that you experienced good service but are sorry that you were disappointed in your Benedict. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

What it lacks in ambiance (think NJ Diner) it more than makes up in food choices and friendly staff! Farm fresh, interesting combos and something for everyone.