“This is Our Favorite Go To Mexican Place”
Review of Cancun

Cancun
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 4 November 2017

Wife and I both had a rough weeks at work, and tonight was the night to watch the grandkids. So rather than have my wife cook up a delicious meal, I decided we eat out and come here. It is one of our favorite places in the area for a quick, easy and tasty meal. Kids all wanted quesodillas. They have like them simple, and I'd estimate they were very good because nothing was left on any of their plates. Wife and I enjoy the chicken chimes, with a bowl of chips and guac, it makes for a delightfully simple meal. I will highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

Wife and I eat here often. And sometimes the rest of the family gets to tag along also. You just can't go wrong with the chimis and chips. In addition to the salsa, we normally get a bowl of quac to go with them. It gives an additional flavor that makes it interesting, especially of you taste a little of the lime in the quac. I highly recommend this place. It's very good food. Large parking lot available. Good margs too.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

My daughter and I frequent this restaurant because the food is excellent and the margaritas superb. It is tucked away in a little mall. The food is plentiful, tasty and affordable. The waiters are always pleasant. You can't go wrong dining here.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

Wife and I come here a lot - with family, friends or just the two of us. Good atmosphere, friendly service but could be a little more attentive. I'm not going to ding them on that one, because to me, it is typical of most Mexican restaurants. Any way, the chicken chimes are the best around. Generously doused with queso, good white meat chicken, and a slightly crispy tortilla. Like the chips and salsa a lot, but as something different, ask for a small serving of guacamole - served in a small tortilla shell, just the right amount of onion taste, and dip your chips in that. Uuummm, good ! Plentiful parking, never a wait when we go. Antonia runs a nice place. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 30 April 2017

Wife and I frequent this place a lot. Sometimes by ourselves but it's also a go-to place for the rest of the family and good friends. Chimis and fajitas are both very good. Taco salad is worth a try also. But there are also a LOT of other menu items to choose -
wide variety. Antonio runs a very nice place. Good service,