“Always a Great Experience”
Review of Dewey's Pizza

Dewey's Pizza
Price range: US$5 - US$23
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 16 December 2017

Have been here MANY times with friends, family and as a couple. And we've been regulars since the place opened. In all that time, I can honestly say it's always been a good experience. One of the things you will notice if you come here on a regular basis is that they have a lot of long term employees, which to me, says a lot about the restaurant and it's management.. Pizzas, calzones or salads - you can't go wrong. Service is always good. If you go early enough, you can go to the bakery next door before they close and get good rolls and doughnuts for breakfast !!. Come and enjoy.

Reviewed 19 November 2017

I'm never disappointed when I go to Deweys. Their pizza is perfect every time and their salads are SO good!! I definitely recommend.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

We went to Dewey's as a family group on a Friday evening. The place was bustling but our wait was less than 20 minutes, which was not excessive. While we waited it was fun to watch the pizza makers twirling the dough in the air. We were seated at a comfortable booth. Making decisions about the menu was difficult because there are many options and also because they permit the two halves of your pizza to be completely different if that's what you want (a great concept!). My blueberry salad was very fresh and good. Pizzas were excellent. I'm not a huge pizza fan but these were unusually good because of the delicious bread crust, fresh ingredients and not too much cheese. This restaurant is family oriented and it is noisy but it has a great, happy atmosphere that's really enjoyable. Service was friendly and the bill was $66 for 4 persons, drinks included.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

Dewey's offer the best pizza ever & great salads and the are always prepared consistently perfect so there is no surprises! Their service is great, restaurant is pleasant and very clean and there is nothing I don't love about them!

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

The best part about this place is the salads... I mean pizza is good but salads are great. Wait is usually reasonable and service is always great.